Corrupted

Requested by goopyskelly
Love you too <3

Inks pov**

I looked around the snowdin forest he was lying in, maybe it was... Story shift?? Perhaps.. Swap? Nono- maybe unfinished au 4729927..haha no, im still working on that one, don't be stupid, ink.
I looked up at the... Star things, feeling my spine become damp from fresh virgin snow i ruined like, four hours ago.
Why am i here?
Why- um what was i thinking again? Ugh.

"OH" I remembered, this is important and ive been lying here for the past five hours doing shit all. Oh ink you iDiOt.... What- what was that? Oh ink... You really are loosing it, huh. Maybe i should listen to my beloved husband- OH SHIT GOTTA ACTUALLY GET SHIT DONE.

This is for him after all.

I summoned my character code, it drains my energy doing this and I'm not allowed but... I have to.

Ink comic sans
Hp: error loading..
Def: error loading..
Atc: error loading..
Abilitys: paint based.
Limit: 69.

Ok, lets just- i fiddled with it for a second.

Limit: loading-...
Limit: 100.

Great, now i can do this as long as i want as long as i remain control.

Timeskip**

I was in the training room with dream and Blue.

"Ink, wow your so much powerful then before!! How?!!"  blue gasped in disbelief.
" wowser! Ink, you might be the most powerful sans i know! You could easily defeat nightmare!" he continued, hitting a punching bag as I kept destroying the seemingly endless amounts of dummys in front of me.
"Im not too sure about that blue, i mean he is nightmare.." dream cut in, lifting small weights, he was never good at that but he can easily carry me and blue at the same time.
Wait-  "wha-what do you mean?"
"Well, nightmare is still strong, not as stong as all of us combined but still."
I frowned.
" well... Maybe I can be strong enough, YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ME!"
Did i say that?
I walked out of the room and into the bathroom.
Ok, just need to be more powerful.

Ink com
                      ic sa--error-crashed
        Hp: error
                          Ddddddddd
Lim
      Its: 50

This wont do.

Limmm error: 30.

Timeskip**

Ok ink- don't loose control.
What- loose control.
No, i can't.
"Ah-" a knife flew at me and hit me in the shoulder bone.
"Ink- ok, ink take killer and horror.
Blue, take dust and the rest. I'll face night and error-"
"No! I want error and night!"
"Ok. Be careful."
I smirked and immediately was the first to attack, catching them both off- guard since we usually never attack first.

"Dick-dick f-face sssssstay st-still!"
"Hahahaha, oh glitch your that weak?!"
Why am i saying this?? I-i have to hold back.
I look at nightmare who -i don't remember pinning against a tree, i look over to the love of my life, black painted bones held him against a tree.
Why- can't i-
"GAH-"
Nightmare punched me in the face.
"I... I.. I HATE YOU!! " I returned the same punch but harder, immediately knocking nightmare out cold.

HAHAHAHA OH SHIT- I did that.
I opened my character box.

I.     K
  N.         Error

Error
ERrOr
Li
    Its: 30

Who needs this?

Li
   Its: 05

E-34494 _-!_ pov

I- no no... Ink, please no.
I saw ink's character box... Its completely corrupted.
I have to stop him before i can't but, he broke my left leg.
Fuck..
"RETREAT! EVERY SANS FOR HIMSELF! NIGHTMARE HAS BEEN DEFEATED!" I heard cross shout.
Killer looked at me, i smiled as he went through a portal.

"DREAM, BLue!!" i yelled.
Ink was on top on nightmare, staring at him as his eye lighted faded.
"Ink! You did it!! You defeated nightmare!!"  blue cheered.

"Ha... HA.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HE-hehe PFFT HHHAHA GAHH HA!" Inks laugh was unable and completely craized.
"Inky- baby please, come back to mmme i love you!"

Ink stopped. And looked at me.
"Shut up, GLITCH! I HATE YOU! YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING! I WISH I NEVER HAD YOUR CHILDREN "

Dream stepped close to ink, reaching a hand out to touch his shoulder.
"Ink?" he asked cautiously.

Ink immediately turned, grabbed dreams arm and twisted it.
That- that sound. A horrible cracking sound echoed through the forest and through my skull, followed by a scream of outright agony.

I struggled and eventually freed myself, ink let go of dream and started another burt of unstable laughter.
I clawed my way so i was behind my husband.
I sighed and took off my hoodie.

Dream was sobbing and i was glitching.
Ink set his arms away from his face and down of the bloodstained snow.
I have him where i want him.
I grabbed both his wrists as quick as i could and out both arms through my hoodie.

The hoodie was the wrong way around so i zipped it at the back, then grabbed both sleeves and tied them behind ink back.
Ha, diy straight jacket.
Ink screamed and kicked his legs.

I kissed him and he.. Bit me.
"Thanks"
"SHUT IT"

Part 2 maybe?