クレイジー

Error x crazy, manipulated ink

Error looked down at his lover, ink, who slept, snoring yet peacefully in his arms. Error was carful, the slightest sound or movement could wake his insomniac boyfriend up and no one wants that.

Errors pov**

Ever since that time dream and blue left ink, he's been staying here and I've been taking 'care' of him. Of course, i love him with all my soul but dream and blue abandoned him on the other side of the antivoid, which made ink go a tad... Crazy.
But he finally fell for me, that is after i kept telling him he loved me.

I smilled, not long ago, about two weeks ago, we destroyed our first au together. That was fun, and surprisingly ink was very good at killing.
I remember like yesterday.

~~~~~~~~

Ink looked at dream and blue. This time, inks eyes weren't covered in hope like they used to be, now he could see.. He saw the snobbism in the eyes of the two star shits.
He hated it. He hated them but how could he kill them?
Dream had always been a brother to him and blue was always his best mate.
I guess they don't feel the same.
As much as the artist tried to convince himself that they loved him, it was a lie and his true love had been the one he had been fighting.

Ink was snapped out of his thoughts by an arrow of positivity flying at him. Its true, they do want him dead.
The skeleton quickly ducked and the arrow went through the open code box error was working on behind the artist.

Dreams jaw dropped. Blue gasped and error smirked.
Ink looked back at blue and dream, his breath shallowed and quickened.

"ha-haha-HAHAHA-hehe-HAHAHAHA-HEHE-HAHA."
Ink burst out, scaring blue and dream. The artist held his chest and bent over, still laughing.

Blue and dream were in shock, what has error done to the poor skeleton?! They didn't mean for anything like this to happen. The reason they left ink was because of the mass amount of sanity the job was stealing from him.
Now look, no sanity left, their friend gone, and its all their fault.

Ink, slowing down from his giggles, bent back up amd looked around as the au slowly lost its colours.
Two fingers held open his left eye socket and he smiled, completely crazed.
"Look what you did, look what you made me. This-this is YOUR fault. Look at me?! What am i?!! " Ink laughed out.

Error smirked, blue started crying and dream had a face of regret.

"クレイジー" the artist spat as he smirked and walked over to his boyfriend, who then held him by the waist.

Oh how ink loved it.
He loved it.
Even if he was........ クレイジー