Toru Oikawa - Love you

Character: Female Reader Insert

Plot: Reader and Toru have been flirting for 2 years and Toru has had enough and asked Reader to be his girlfriend.

Requested: Written and thought by me.

*****************

You walk down the corridors of Aoba Josei High School with some of your friends, "Did you Oikawa yesterday in the match against Nekoma?" Friend A asks. 

"He was amazing!" Friend B asks with a smile, "Y/N, what did you think?"

"Usual," You shrug.

"Says the girl who flirts with him daily and he flirts back!" Friend C says and begins shaking you back and forth, "Be more excited about Oikawa playing a game!"

"She's always excited when it evolves around me," Oikawa walks up to them and wraps his arms around your waist, his head on your shoulder looking at your friends, "Mind if I steal Y/N-Chan?" 

"Go ahead," Your friends say waving you off.

You and Oikawa walk away from your friends, "You really know how to make an entrance don't you?" You say and poke his cheek, "Idiot~"

"You're so mean to me, sometimes I wonder if you and Iwa-Chan are working against me," Oikawa complained.

"Oh yes, working against you to make you fall," You tease and wrap your arms around his arm then look up at him, "Fall from your stand and into my arms."

"That sounds rather romantic," Oikawa stops walking as do you, he strokes you cheek gently taking hold of your chin between his thumb and index finger, "You wouldn't be falling in love with me, would you... Y/N L/N?" 

You look at him confused, "What are you asking me?" You ask looking up at him.

"I'm asking if you love me," He says quieter as he leans in closer, "We're been flirting for none stop for 2 years, it's getting to a point where I am wondering if you have feelings for me or not."

You stare at him in silence, wondering what exactly is going through his mind, You laugh a little, "You almost had me then," You remove your arms from him, "See you later pretty boy," You wink and walk on down the corridor.

"I was being serious!" Oikawa shouts and you stop walking before glancing at him, "I've had enough of whatever this," He gestures between the two of you, "Whatever this is between us, I've had enough of it," He walks to you and makes your face him, "Yes or no, Y/N... I need to know."

"I...I...," You try to answer and look away from him, your cheek rosy red and you close your eyes like you are wanting to hide.

Oikawa looks around and sees people staring, "Come with me," He takes your hand and walks through the corridors and up the stairs to the rooftop.

"Oikawa... Seriously what is going on with you?" You ask as you look at him with confusion.

"Do you have feelings for me?" He asks turning to her, "Or not."

"You have loads of fangirls and you're asking me, why?" You ask looking at him confused.

"I don't care about them! I care about you!" He points at you and your eyes widen, "Do you really think I'd hold anyone in my arms, the way I hold you if I wasn't interested in you?"

"You make it sound more than what it actually is," You say with your face turned red, like a tomato.

"What if I want it... Want us to be more than what we actually are right now?" Oikawa asks holding your hands, "As I have said I have had enough of this friendship and I want more. I want you. I love you."

You stare at him in shock, "You're just saying whatever you think I want to hear," You say and look down, unable to know if you can trust his words.

"I mean it, I love you Y/N and I want you to be my girlfriend... Please?" Oikawa says looking at you.

You look up at him and smile a little before pulling your hands from his hold and wrapping your arms around his waist, "I...That does sound... Nice," You say.

"Does that mean a yes?" Oikawa asks as he holds you close.

"Yes... Yes, it does," You nod and you look up at him, "I think... I love you too."

"I can help you to know if you love me or not," He smiles and leans down, pressing his lips against yours gently.

*****************

Please feel request in comments or my inbox. I will try to get through all of them! I hope you enjoyed this one-shot and come back for more.

Till next time, bye-bye! 💖💖