Tadashi Yamaguchi - I'm Here 🍋

Character: Female Reader Insert

Plot: You and Yamaguchi have been together since the end of 2nd year of Karasuno High, at the end of another win for Karasuno you and Yamaguchi both go back to his for the night. After a lot of worrying from Yamaguchi, you both go in for a steamy night under the covers.

Requested: KenKanedgy993

*****************

You lay on Yamaguchi's bed as he walks into the room, "Yama..." You look at him and sit up noticing the worried look on his face, "What's wrong?" You ask.

"Am I... Am I a good volleyball player?" He asks walking to his bed and sits beside you.

"What? Yes, yes, of course, you're a good volleyball player... Why...Why did you ask me something like that?" You ask looking at your boyfriend worried.

"Everyone else is so good... They are so amazing," Yamaguchi says.

You take hold of his hand, scooting closer to him, "Tadashi... You are amazing and talented... You were later at blooming with your volleyball talent compared to the others but you are still the one who I'm watching every time, who I'm cheering for. I'm here cheering for you, not Kageyama, not Tanaka, not Nishinoya, not Hinata and not Tsukishima, but you... You are just as amazing as the others and last years if it wasn't for you they wouldn't have won. They need you in order to win," You say and cup his cheek, "Don't think like that, please?"

"Okay," He nods, "I'm sorry," He looks at me, "So you just cheer for me?"

"Always," You smile and kiss him lovingly. He holds your waist and returning the kiss, "I'm here for you, I'm there for you."

Yamaguchi smiles and rests his forehead against yours, "I should shower..." He says.

"Yeah, you're a little sticky and sweaty," You giggle as you watch Yamaguchi leave his room for the bathroom.

As you were waiting for Yamaguchi, you had gotten dressed into your pyjama's and fallen asleep. Yamaguchi walked in, just in his boxers and saw you asleep, he couldn't help but smile at you and joined you under his comforter. He brought you into his arms and kissed your forehead, "Thank you," He whispers.

"Mmmmm..." You start waking up and look up at him, "Hey... Sorry... Did I fall asleep?"

"Yeah you did, but don't worry... Sorry, I woke you up," He says with a smile, "Go back to sleep."

"No, I'm awake now," You hug you and tangle your legs together, "Tadashi... I love you."

He looks at you and smiles, he rubs his nose against yours and smiles more, "I love you too," He replies then leans in, brushing his lips against yours.

Lemon Start

You both kiss, holding each other close to each other close. Tadashi hesitantly licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance, you part your lips slowly and slides your tongue against his. Tadashi sucks on your tongue, his hands slowly roam your body as do yours with his, "Tada..." You whisper and he rolls on top of you, "Getting adventurous?" You question him with a smile.

"Don't you..." He starts to speak.

"I do, trust me," You kiss him, "I was just teasing you, I'll stop," You say.

"Thank you," He says and leans in kissing, licking and sucking your neck. Tadashi slowly begins removing your pyjama's as well as his boxers. He slowly rubs your slit with the tip of his fingers, "Y-You're so wet Y/N... F...For me?"

"All for you... You know... Your actions are pretty sexy but the stutter is adorable," You tease him and wrap your arms around his neck, "I'm yours."

Tadashi blushes as he looks at you and pushes two fingers inside of your entrance. He pushes and pulls his fingers in and out of your core, you dig your nails into his shoulder blades letting out light little moans. Wrapping one leg loosely around his waist, looking up into his eyes and his cheeks seeing the freckles you adorable. 

"T-Tadashi!" You call out as he pushes his fingers in deeper into you, "P...Please...More..."

"Do I really give this much pleasure?" He asks sheepishly.

"Always," You smile at him.

Tadashi leans over to this bedside, pulling out a silver wrapper, he tears it open and pushes a condom over his dick. He takes hold of your legs and lifts your legs over his shoulders, his attitude seems to have changed like he usually does. He lines himself up against your entrance, "D...Do you want me...To..." You say through pants.

"You don't need to do anything," He kisses your cheek, "Just enjoy this," He smiles and pushes himself inside of your womanhood. His jaw tenses as he feels your walls clench around his member, "So warm..." He pushes himself fully inside of you and waits for you to adjust to him.

"Ah...Ah..." You tilt your head back, "Tadashi..."

"Yeah?" He looks at you, "Ready?" You nod and he slowly thrusts in and out, he grunts and bites his lip, "So beautiful..."

"Tadashi!" You call out, "F...Faster," You whimper and he licks his lips, slowly he speeds up. Tadashi lowers on his arms as he starts to pound into your womanhood.

"S...So good!" You moan out and drag your nails down his back, "I love you... So much!"

"I love you too," He says and tucks his face in the crook of your neck. He kisses your neck, licks and sucking, marking you with hickies. Tadashi's hips never stop moving as he continues to rock his hips against yours, thrusting deeper with which thrust.

"Ahhh...mmmm....uahhh..." You can't control your voice or your moans. You can't think of anything else, other than the boy you love thrusting deep inside of you. 

"F...Fuc..." He stops himself for speaking, "I...I..." 

"Al...Already?" You ask and arch up your back, "A...Ah!" You call out when you suddenly feel the tip of his member hitting your sweet spot, "There..."

"Finally," He whispers and keeps hitting that one spot, his movements speed up and never misses the spot, "Y...You're so beautiful," He kisses you passionately, cupping your cheek and groans into the kiss.

You kiss back, tangle your fingers in his hair, grips his locks before your wall clench more around Tadashi. You climax around his dick and call out his name, "Y/N..." He groans and pants as he soon climaxes into the condom soon after, "S...Sorry..."

Lemon End

"Why...Are you... Sorry..?" You ask looking at him and whimper as he pulls out. 

You watch as he removes the condom, ties a knot then throws it in the bin before laying beside you and bringing you into his arms. He smiles, "I'm sorry because... I never last long..." He says.

"Don't worry about that," You say and snuggle up to him, "You don't need to be amazing in bed or last for hours... I'm happy with whatever," You tell him and kiss his cheek, "I love you so much."

"I love you so much too," Tadashi says, "Come on, get some rest you need it."

You snuggle more close your eyes, falling asleep in his arms.

*****************

Please feel request in comments or my inbox. I will try to get through all of them! I hope you enjoyed this one-shot and come back for more.

Till next time, bye-bye! 💖💖