Toru Oikawa - Meeting the family (2)🍋(Slight)

Character: Female Reader Insert

Plot: Hinata moves in with you and Toru... How will it all plan out?

Requested: Written and thought by me.

*****************

You walk into the living room where Toru is sat, his laptop on his laptop tapping away at an assignment. He's been a little distance since the break and when you agreed to allow your younger brother to live with you on a temporary basis. You smile and walk to him, wrapping your arms around his neck from behind, "Toru~" You whine a little, "Are you ignoring me?"

"No, I'm not... I just got to finish this," He says, not looking at you.

"Okay..." You kiss his jaw and his neck, "I love you Toru and I know you don't really like my brother but it won't be forever..."

"I hope not," He says and you notice that his cheeks are slightly pink, "He won't be here for a while..." He says and saves his work before shutting off his laptop.

"That's true," You nod and watch him put his laptop on the coffee table, "Don't you need to finish?"

"I've been neglecting my woman for far too long... You only whine when you're not getting attention," He chuckles and takes hold of your arm pulling you over the back of the sofa to lay over his lap, "You remind me so someone."

"Yourself? You do it a lot," You smile, "I learnt from the best at whining."

"Are you implying I whine at everything?" He smirks and leans down before getting on top of you.

"Oh... Not everything... Nearly everything," You say with a smile and take hold of his shirt's collar before kissing him.

"I do not!" He gasps and pouts.

"What are you doing now?" You giggle tilting your head.

"Pouting not whining," He informs you and tugs at your shirt, "Shall we make up for lost time?"

"We shall," You nod and lift your arms up as he pulls off your top, you grab the back of his shirt and pulls his over his head and dropping it over the back of the sofa.

Lime Start

Toru unclips your bra and throws his over the back of the sofa, he leans down and captures one of your nipples in his mouth, licking, sucking and biting as he pinches and pulls of your other. You arch up your back a little, "T-Toru..." You whisper and places your hands on his back, "Please don't tease me so much... You know I don't like it all that much."

"But I love it," Toru says slightly muffled with your nipple in his mouth, "I love making you beg for me," He adds before slightly his free hand down your front, into your jeans and panties, "Beg for me and only me," He smirks before rubbing your clit in a circle fast and presses down on it heard.

You whimper and moan, "Toru~" You call out and rub your knee against his crotch.

He groans and smiles, "You don't like being teased but you will tease me," He says as he continues to play with your clit.

"Ah...Ah...M...More," You whimper and start to unbuckle his belt and unzipping his jeans. You push his jeans down his legs to his ankles, "I can't wait anymore."

"Impatient aren't you?" He smirks and kisses your neck as he undoes your jeans before he begins pulling off your remaining clothes, "Then again, so am I," He smirks. 

"Aren't you always?" You ask and smirk.

"For you? Yes," Toru says and smirks, "Ready?" You nod as you place one of your legs over the back of the sofa. Toru glances down, between your thighs, "You're so wet," He licks his lips before taking hold of his grith and presses the tip against your entrance, "Ready? You haven't really been prepared..."

"Be gentle, I just need you," You whisper and he smiles before pressing his lips against yours as he pushes the tip inside.

Lime End

"I'M HERE!" Shoyo shouts walking into the living room carrying his bag, his eyes widen, "Oh my god!" He turns around, "Hmm... Do you... Do you usually fuck on the sofa?"

"Damn it," Toru curses and pulls out his tip before pulling up his boxers and jeans, "Weren't you meant to message your sister when you arrived in Tokyo?!" He asks annoyed.

You pull up your panties and jeans, "Where's my bra?" You ask looking at Toru with your cheeks red.

"Here," Toru says handing you your bra and shirt as he stays shirtless.

"T-Thank you," You stutter and quickly dress before going to Shoyo, "H-Hey," You smile.

"You will be cleaning the sofa before I sit on it... Right?" Shoyo says, his cheeks bright red and avoiding to look at you.

"Yeah..." You nod and walk down the hallway, "This way," You say and open a door into the guest room, "This is your room."

Shoyo follows and nods, "Thanks," He puts his bags on the bed.

"Well... I will leave you to unpack, if you need anything just let me know," You smile at him before leaving the room.

You walk back into the living room see Toru back on his laptop, with his shirt on, "Well... That was eventful," You say beside sitting beside him and look at him.

"Did he message you to say he was coming earlier?" Toru asks looking at you, you can still lust in his eyes for you.

"No, we would have heard my phone ring," You say and kiss his cheek, "How about we continue tonight when we know Sho is asleep?" You ask.

"Sounds perfect... Maybe we should keep our activities in the bedroom now we have a house guest?" He suggests.

"Good idea," You nod and lean in to kiss him.

"Please, just stop... I've nearly been sick already, I don't need to actually be sick," Shoyo says walking into the room, "Please... Don't do that again."

"Where I fuck your sister is our business," Toru says glaring at Shoyo.

"Disgusting..." Shoyo mutters looking away.

"Such fun..." You mutter and lean into the sofa then watch the TV, "Stop bickering like children."

"He started it," Shoyo says.

"No, you did by wandering into the apartment without messaging your sister!" Toru whines.

"Urgh...!" You tilt your head back, "Enough boys!" They look at you silent, "Remember we have neighbours and we all live together, try to get along... If not for peace fo mind, for me..."

"Fine," Toru tsks and starts typing on his laptop.

"Okay, fine," Shoyo says sitting on the ground and watches the TV.

"My family... Bloody idiots," You giggle.

"Classing me as family?" Toru asks with a smile, glancing at you.

"Yes," You smile and kiss his cheek before watching TV.

***************

Please feel request in comments or my inbox. I will try to get through all of them! I hope you enjoyed this one-shot and come back for more.

Till next time, bye-bye! 💖💖