Daichi Sawamaru - Celebrating 🍋

Character: Female Reader Insert.

Plot: You and Daichi have had a connection for the past 3 years. After they got to the Spring Tournament Daichi wanted to celebrate with his favourite girl.

Requested: Written and thought by me.

*********************

You met Daichi outside his house after he texted you, you ran up to him and hugged him, "Congratulations! I knew you boys could do it!" You say and look at him with a smile.

He wraps his arms around you and smiles at you, "Come inside, just started to celebrate," Daichi says and you both walk in, "Come on," He takes your hand and walks up to his room.

He let's go of your hand before walking into his room, you follow and see no one else in the room, "Celebrating with who?" You ask shutting the door behind you.

"With you, come here," Daichi says sitting on his bed and holds a hand out to you.

You want to him, your heart pounding as you slowly take his hand and sit beside him, "With me? Why just me?" You ask.

"We already celebrated," He says looking at you, "I just wanted to celebrate with my favourite girl," His voice got deeper, "You know it too right?"

"I know what?" You ask looking at him, your cheeks flustered a little at his tone of voice.

Lemon Start

"The chemistry that's been between us for 3 years, Suga and the team notice it whenever you walk into the gym and how my eyes just land on you," Daichi leans over a little, "Stop me if you don't feel the same way," He whispers before kissing you.

You kiss him back, Daichi pulls you onto his lap, his fingertips grazing your butt as he squeezes you buttcheeks, you gasp as he pushes his tongue inside yours. You tangle your fingers in his hair as you respond with the deep and passionate kiss. Almost like you've both been starved of each other, as you both pull away and a string of saliva continues to connect you both.

"You don't know how many times I've thought of this," Daichi says and his fingers for under your shirt and gently touch your stomach, "Y/N?"

"D...Do it," You blush, this isn't how you imagined your celebration with Daichi, but you were not complaining.

Daichi smiles and begins kissing and sucking on your neck, giving you multiple hickey's as you moan. Daichi begins to get more aroused by your moans as his member begins to harden against your clothed core. He lifts off your shirt and unclips your bra before throwing then somewhere in his room. You unbutton Daichi's shirt and slip it off his shoulders, dropping it behind you.

Your hands roam his toned torso and you couldn't help but lick your lips. Daichi chuckles and lays you down on your back, he sits on his knees as he unbuttons your denim shorts and he pulls them down your legs, dropping them on the floor.

He rubs your clothed core with two fingers, feelings your wetness through the fabric, "Already wet?" He smirks looking at you as you moan.

"D...Daichi....a...ahhh!" You grab hold of his pillows, "D...Don't tease me."

"I love it though, my new favourite thing," He smirks and begins pinching and pulling on your right nipple, he leans down and sucks on your left nipple. He moves the remaining fabric on your body to one side and pushes in 2 digits. You gasp and arch your back up, pressing your chest against his.