•Fourty

"What, he's here?" Yoongi questions and stands up with a frown

"What, he's here?" Yoongi questions and stands up with a frown. Jungkook raises a brow in puzzlement, what was he doing here?

If he was a so-called trainee why wasn't he practicing? Taehyung was probably looking for him, that could be the only explanation.

He lets out a sigh and crosses his arms, he wasn't in the mood to continue the fight. He was in pain all over after all.

"Oh, yeah great timing." Jimin sneers with a smirk and rolls up his sleeves. "I'm going to pummel him to the ends of the earth!"

Just as he was about to storm to the door Hoseok and Yoongi quickly wrap an arm around Jimin's shoulders. Jimin looks at them with a fury glare.

"What are you two doing?! Let go!" He orders.

"Sorry, Jiminie," Hoseok apologizes. "You'll go berserk if we do that."

"Yeah, you'll go into a midget rage when you see Taehyung," Yoongi adds.

"That's the whole point!" Jimin exclaims. "I'm going to teach him a lesson. And who the heck are you calling a midget, you grumpy dwarf!"

Jungkook snorts at the nickname, he's a grumpy dwarf. Yoongi hears and shoots him a nasty glare. Jungkook notices and looks away while clearing his throat.

Jeez, he's twice as more sensitive about his height than Jimin.

"Alright, I'm opening the door," Jin announces and grasps the knob. He looks at Jungkook with a frown.
"Are you ready?"

Jungkook shrugs, "Yeah, it's not like anything's going to happen."

"Yeah, because I'll knock him out cold!" Jimin declares earning him a slap behind the head. He hides in pain.

"Will you quit it already?" Namjoon sighs.

Jimin looks at the older and pouts with a frown, "Oh come on, Namjoon!"

"Just save it till he does something stupid. How about that?"

Jimin thinks it over for a minute before nodding in agreement. "Alright, that seems reasonable."

Jin shakes his head in disappointment, honestly once Jimin decides to beat up someone his heart and mind are set on it. He twists the knob, "Alright, guys. Best behavior."

The guys quickly shut their mouths as they watch Jin open the door ever so slowly. But as the door opens a mere few inches it flew open. Taehyung stood in the doorway with an enraged expression drawn across his face.

He puffs in and out his chest in a vigorous manner with his nose flaring. He scans everyone inside until his eyes land on Jungkook. Taehyung roughly shoves Jin to the side and stomps over to him.