•Fourty-Two

Jungkook's smile falters as he looks at you in a bit of surprise

Jungkook's smile falters as he looks at you in a bit of surprise. "What?"

You nod eagerly to know his answer. It was odd to hear him say something like that.

Jungkook stares at you wondering if he should answer honestly. But staring at you who looked at him with those beautiful eyes had him drop his confidence. It was as if it was melted away.

He was almost weak at the knees with his mouth becoming dry. Jungkook sweats nervously and let's go of you. He looks to his side to avoid your alluring stare.

But he could still feel it, like a hot iron pressing against his skin. His stomach started to churn. You stare at him puzzled with a small frown upon your lips. It's been a minute and all he did was turn his head to his right.

"Jungkook?"

You watch him wince lightly but doesn't look at you. He was acting strange all of a sudden, his teasing aura suddenly disappearing. It was odd, all you did was ask an innocent question. But you had to remember, Jungkook was always an odd one.

You sigh and lightly place a hand on his bicep. "Aren't you going to answer?" You whine attempt to make him look at you by making your stare innocent as possible.

Jungkook bites the inside of his cheek, his heart starts to race at the warmth of your touch. Damn it, he swears. She always makes me weak.

Falling under your spell he finally turns his head to you with his eyes shy and wary. You had to chuckle at the sight.

"Why are you so shy all of a sudden?"
You tease.

"I-I'm not!" Jungkook defends with a heavy blush coloring his cheeks. "It's just . . . cold, that's all."

You nod along with his little lie and stepped closer to your friend.

Jungkook's breath hitches at the sudden electrifying sensation running throughout his entire body. He purses his lips together praying you don't notice his uneven breathing.

Thankfully, you were too busy controlling your racing heart to take notice. You couldn't understand this electrifying feeling or the need to be as close to Jungkook as possible. It terrified you, you never felt this way around him. It was strange, new, and dangerous.

You swallow hard as you attempt to summon your small amount of courage. "You--you have to answer, you know," you whisper softly with your eyes firmly on his.