•Ten

Check out my new book, Deception!

"Hold up! Jungkook, slow down!" Hoseok shouts but his friend wasn't listening

"Hold up! Jungkook, slow down!" Hoseok shouts but his friend wasn't listening. He didn't even know where the heck he was going. Jungkook aimlessly took a left then a right then another left, and before he knew it he was lost.

Hoseok curses and yanks his arm out of Jungkook's hand. "Where the hell are we now??" He complains and looks around. They were still in the amusement park but it was so big that they just didn't know where they were.

Games of many sorts surrounded them and roller coasters were off in the distance. Jungkook looks around feeling lost. Hoseok was confused as ever and shoved a handful of candy into his mouth. He turns to Jungkook.

"What was all that about, huh?" He questions. "You could've broken my arm when you yanked it, you know." He scolds lightly.

Jungkook ignores his friend and looks down at the ground. He was still breathing hard and was trying to calm his beating heart. He felt like an idiot.

He shouldn't have burst out like that, now you were going to hate him. But then again you could not think much about it and forget about him, and go on that stupid ride with Taehyung. He groans it was all too damn confusing!

"Woah, Woah Jungkook what's with you?" Hoseok asks in concern. Now that he thinks about it, ever since he saw Jungkook today he was acting very strange. But he was always strange so he didn't think much of it.

"I'm fine," Jungkook mutters and runs a hand through his hair in stress. "Hm, I don't think you're fine, Kook. Did something happen? Did. . .did you and Jisun have a fight again or something?"

Jungkook shakes his head, he felt like he was going crazy or something. He never felt so mad before. "No, we didn't." He answers hotly. "She's just acting like a total jerk!"

Hoseok frowns a little knowing his young friend needed someone to talk to. So he grabs Jungkook's wrist and leads him to a bench. He offers him cotton candy but Jungkook refuses. Instead, he grabs a corn dog and takes a huge bite out of it.

"How is she being a jerk?" Hoseok asks.

"Well," Jungkook swallows his food. "She ignores me and hangs out with Taehyung instead. Then she goes up to me telling me she wants to go on a ride. Then when I was about to say yes Taehyung and you come along and now she would rather go on a stupid ride with him!" He shouts and breaths in and out heavily. He hadn't taken a breath through all of that.

"She's just being a jerk!" He says again.

Hoseok nods with a small smirk forming on his lips. He takes a bite out of churro, "Sounds to me that you're jealous."

Jungkook waves that off with a 'psh,' sound. "Me jealous? Yeah, I think you got it all wrong."

"No, I think that you got it all wrong." Hoseok shoots back. "You are jealous, Kook. Just admit it."