•Fourty-Eight

"So

"So . . . How long did you cry?" Jimin inquires with a teasing smirk. Your cheeks redden as you puff out your right cheek.

"S-shut up!" You grumble embarrassed as you look out the car window.

"What? It's a genuine question!" Jimin exclaims innocently. You roll your eyes and cross your arms. Both you and your brother were driving back to the hospital.

Finally, Jimin was successful in taking you home to take care of your hygiene, but with Jungkook's help of course. You'd refused to leave him but he said he was fine and you know will be because the rest of the guys are there. But you couldn't help feeling a little worried.

You let out a groan, "Can you drive any slower?" You grumble sarcastically.

"Hey, I'm going five miles over the speed limit," Jimin points out.

"Well can you go like . . . Ten?"

"Jisun, we're almost there," Jimin chuckles lightly noticing your impatience. You start pout as you sit in silence glaring out the window.

Your brother was driving like a grandma, can't he see that you need to be at Jungkook's side??

Jimin glances to you, his mind occupied with one certain question. Yet, he wasn't sure if he was right of him to ask. Although you're his baby sister, it's okay, right?

He continues to gaze in your direction with a troubling expression. You try to ignore it as you shift uncomfortably in your seat. No matter how focused you are on the traffic you can still feel his stare boring into you.

"Alright!" You shout abruptly causing Jimin to swerve the car in surprise.
"What is it?"

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asks with wide eyes on the road.

"You keep staring like you want to say something," you point out. "What is it?"

Jimin hesitates and presses lips together. Letting out a sigh, Jimin realizes he has to let the cat out of the bag. "Jisun, we need to have a talk."

Your eyes widen in fear and you vigorously shake your head. "Oh no, Jimin, please! I'm twenty-two!" You groan in embarrassment.

"I know how to use protection!"

Confused, Jimin furrows his brows wondering what you're talking about. When he realizes that you took his words the wrong way Jimin sticks out his tongue in disgust.