FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Nikki's P.O.V

I woke up around 5:30 because it was school and I wanted to make breakfast for me and Rochelle. I did my mornin roughtine. After I was done I pulled on a robe and went to wake up Rochelle. It was 6:20. After I woke her I went down stairs and made breakfast,Eggs, Pancakes, and Orange juice, our favorite. She came down stairs dressed in jean shorts and black stockings,yellow shirt and a green jacket over it matching it with some boots letting her hair that was perfectly straight going past her shoulders a bit. After we ate I put on something simple but similur to my sister. Jean shorts and black tights, blue shirt with a black jean jacket over top and black boots. I came down the steps grabbing my phone and keys in the process.

Me: Ready babe

R: Yea im ready

Me: head to the car lets go

She nodded and went out the house. I locked the door to the house and hopped in the car. I started the engine and dropped Rochelle off then blasted the radio on my way to my school. When I got there I saw Niall on his way into the building.

Me: *yells* Nialler

N: *Looks back, sees me and smiles* Hey babe *pulls me into a hug*

Me: *Returns it* Hey baby *kisses him*

N: *kisses back then pulls away* you want me to walk with you to the office sweetheart

Me: Ofcourse

We walked to the office useing the stairs when I heard screams of happiness. As we got to the office floor I saw some girls screamin over Justin and Selena being here. Other guys were just checkin Sel out. Ugh boys.

Me: *yells* EYES OFF MY SISTER

They seemed to get the messege just not all of them. I went to Selena and hugged the life out of here.

Me: What are you doing here

S: Just came to see you and wish you luck ur first day of ur new school

Me: With him wrapped around you and connected to ur hip following like a lost puppy phone call would have been better Sel

S: *Rolls eyes* Whatever anyway have a good day and take this *hands me a silver diamond ring* I got it for you

Me: *takes ring and hugs her* Thanks sel *pulls away from hug* I love you sis

S: Love you too bye babes

She hugged me one last time then started to walk away. Justin was starin while we were talkin but i didnt think nothing of it. Anyway me and Niall got our scheduals. Our lockers were right next to each other but we had 3 out of 8 classes together, English, Music and Spanish, but we still eat lunch together. So I was happy about that. Our first period is Spanish so we walked with each other, being the lovey dovey couple we always been. When we walked in class we were holding hands. Lucky us it was 2 seats avalable next to eachother so we went and sat down.

Teacher: Good mornin too my understanding we have 2 new students here would you mind introducing yourselves

I went up first.While I was headed up I heard plenty of 'she's hot, dang, and woah'. Ugh.......Boys.

Me: *smiles* Hi im Nicole Smith but most people call me Nikki, I also prefer to be called Nikki, Im 17 and I am infact #TeamTaken So dont try anything *smiles and winks at Niall then goes and sits down*

N: Hi im Niall Horan, Im 17 and im also Taken *winks at Nikki,goes sit down*

Teacher: Thanks im Mr.Brenden but you can call me.Mr.B if you like Ashley can you give then there text books for this class

A girl with pretty blonde hair went to the back and grabbed 2 'Translating Spanish to English' books and hand it to us. She smiled at us then went and sat back down next to a boy with brown or black hair, I couldnt tell.

____________Lunch________________

After a couple classes I learned Zayn goes here too, So does his brother,Jace. Zayn and his brother look so alike its crazy, the only little tid bits is his brothers hair is darker and his brother has a lip ring. Jace goes with Ashley Gray, who by the way is super pretty, I LOVE her grey eyes. They make her look soo innocent. I havent Really talk to her all she would do is smile at me. But anyway, during lunch I sat with Zayn, Jace, Ashley, Shadawn, and Asia. We talked for a bit before a guy and a girl walked up to our table an cleared ther throat.

Me: Can we help you 2

Boy: *Looks me up and down but stays silent*

Girl: Actually yes do you and the other girls sing

Me: Yes we do

Girl: Great Im Melissa Waldings There is a accapella group we have during study hall and after school sometimes and we were looking for new members would you like to sign up

Me: *smiles, looks at other girls seeing them nod* Sure We would love too

Mel: Great sign this and youll be in

All of us girls except Ashley, For some strange reason because she is an AMAZING singer, signed it and gave it back to the blue eyed brunette. She smiled, thanked us again, then walked away. Zayn was mugging her while she walked away. I wonder whats up between those 2. I was gonna ask but was cut off by the bell. I hugged everyone and pecked Niall's lips then started walking to art with Zayn. We walked in silence as we past every one in the hall going towards there classes. I really wanted to ask him but I didnt want to make him upset or angry because it seemed as if he didnt like that Melissa chick at all. If she didnt seem so nice I would definently be judging her. She had on a small, blue, tight skirt with a really tight blue belly shirt with some blue stilletos. Last time I checked thats something you would were to the club not to school or anywhere else for that matter.

Z: Thats true

Me: What

Z: You said what Melissa was wearing is something you would wear to a club not at school

Me: *blushes* I didnt mean to say that out loud

Z: *smirks* you probally didnt but im glad you did I agree and so do the rest of the people in this school

I smiled at him and opened the door to the Art room. Holding it so Zayn could come in to. We took our seats and waited for the instructions to be given.

Teacher: Hi everyone for our new student my name is Mr.Treinta but you can call me Mr.T and yes im aware that my name is 30 or 13 or something in spanish that deals with a 3 If you call me.Mr.3 or Mr.30 or Mr.13 or some dumb stuff like that your out of my class Anyway please take out your sketch books and Draw a character out of your own imagination The character can not exist already We will be makeing something with the characters you draw begin

_______Time skip to: Home_______

After school I came straight home. Rochelle was upstairs knocked out so I just watched T.v., After a couple of hours Ro woke up so I made us some dinner. After we ate we both went to bed.

Would it be good if I made a diffrent book for A/N'S cuz tbh I think I should it would be for both of my books.