The Next Day

I woke up on the floor with a arm drooped over me and blankets tangled around me. There was dark brown hair in my face. I moved my face and tried to get up but was pulled back down and into Zayn. "Noo don't leave me yet. Your so cuddly." He groans, still half sleep. I rolled my eyes but cuddled into his chest. I let my eyes drift shut and tried to get back to sleep.

That didn't work much so I reached for my phone that was on the floor. It was really difficult being pressed into Zayn's chest but I eventually grabbed it. I looked at my Instagram and Twitter feed just to see what was going on in a different place. I liked some pics on my IG TL and got a idea when I seen a picture of a dog cuddled up sleeping.

I took a picture of Zayn and posted it with the caption " Look at this cutie." Afterwards I locked my phone. I threw it on the bed and pried Zayn's arms of me and put a pillow in my place. I went in the bathroom, took a shower and brushed my teeth. After I got out I put on a grey T-shirt, a Grey sweatshirt that said "proud supporter of messy hair and sweat pant.", blue jeans and a grey plain snapback. Putting in silver hoops, I threw my hair up in a pony tail and put pale pink/nudish lipgloss on and grabbed my grey backpack and new white IPhone and went downstairs. I made a fruit smoothie for me and a egg sandwich for Zayn.

I ran back upstairs and woke up Zayn since it was 7:00. "Zayn,*tap*,Zayn,*push*,ZAYN! *SHOVE*" I kept pushing him and yelling his name trying to wake him up. But all I got as a response was 'mmhmm yea.' And 'say my name again babe.' I kicked him and he yelped, clipping me in the process.

I landed on the floor with a loud thud and a "OUCH TF YOU DO THAT FOR MFER" He smiled sheepishly and stood up. "Well ya see-" I cut him off "Shut up and go take a shower we leave for school in about an hour." All he said was K and walked in my bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at him and yelled through the bathroom door. "YlYOU GOT A SANDWICH WAITING FOR YOU DOWNSTAIRS BOI!" I heard a muffled okay and went back down stairs. When he came down it was 7:15. He grabbed his sandwich and ate it while I drunk my smoothie and watched T.v.

When 7:25 came we were both done and got in my car. We talked and talked until we got to school grounds. Once we got in the building he walked me to my locker and still talked. I saw Niall down the hall with that girl he cheated on me with. I had to admitted, I could see her bright green eyes from here. Her blonde hair and slim body looked so much better then my boring auburn hair and pitete figure. I hung my head and turned back to my locker. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and turn me around. I looked up and it was Zayns angelic face. He looked worried. "Are you ok? I seen Niall with that girl, is that what's bothering you?" I smiled saddley but shook my head no. He gave me a stern look and growled "Nicole, if that's what's bothering you then I can fix it." "Its okay Zayn, really I'm fine I mean I can see why he chose her over me. I mean look at her Zayn. Anyway I gotta go see you later." I closed my locker and started to walk away only to be pulled back by Zayn. He pushed me up against the lockers and his face was close, really close. I sucked in a breath and suddenly got hot from nervousness. "That girl does not compare to you Nicole. Now stopped making your self feel like shit over some shitty ass mother fucker ok? I don't like to see you like this. Ok? Please stop downin on ya self because you are just as beautiful as any other girl on the planet." I felt my face heat up at his words. I smiled up at him and whispered "Thank you." He smiled back at me and backed away. I hugged him and said goodbye then walks off to my class.

I'm falling for Zayn Malik and I have a feeling I'm gonna fall flat on my face.