Later That Night

After a couple hour's of me and Zayn hanging out and goofing off the door bell rang. I went to the door and answered it, it was that girls parents. Ro came running and engulfed the girl that seemed about her age in a hug. Ro gave her parents hug's to then turned to me. "Nikki this is Tracy," she said pointing to Tracy"Her mom and her dad." She pointed to Tracy's parents."Mr. And Mrs.Dillan this is my older sister and legal guardian Nicole, buuut she prefers Nikki." I smiled at the girls parents and greeted them politely. They weren't dressed formally which made me already fond of them. Her dad was wearing jeans, a black shirt and black converse. Her mom was wearing a black and red dress with black ankle boots. Tracy was wearing all blue cropped shirt, shorts and converse. She was wearing a white T-shirt under her cropped shirt.

I let them in and Tracy's parents sat on the couch while Rochelle and Tracy went to Ro's room. Her mom re-introduced herself first."You can Call me Tia and my husbands name is Matt. I'm so glad that you agreed to meet us so my daughter and your sister could hang out together. How old are you dear?" She spoke with a sweet smile that I returned. I wonder where Zayn is"I'm 18 Tia," Her husband wrinckled his nose."How are you 18 and your living ALONE may I add with your 13 year old little sister?" I'm 3.5 seconds away from slapping this guy. His wife beat me to it and slapped him upside his head which he responded to with and ouch."Matt don't be rude she is old enough to be taking care of her sister, she is legal and if she is doing this then obviously her parents approve of this. Am I correct dear?" My smile fell and I sighed."Honestly, I don't know. One day my parents left and never came back. I mean I know there alive but they never made an effort to contact us or let us know that there alright and only a couple days ago I found out I had a sister who my aunt adopted. And my sister gave us a note from my mom but that's about it." Tears were threatening to spill but I didn't let them. Tia wrapped me up in her arms and gave me a warm hug.

"I'm so sorry to hear this dear, I know it must have been hard but trust it will get better!" She spoke while she stroked my hair" If you EVER need ANYTHING I'm here for you okay sweety?" I nodded my head and pulled away from the hug with a smile."Thank you Tia, that means a lot to me. And I'm sure Rochelle would love to stay at your house for the night if it's okay with you." I grinned and she smiled back at me."I'm sure Rochelle will be very pleased at the news. TRACY, ROCHELLE COME ON WERE LEAVING. NIKKI SAID YES" I then heard screams of joy and exciment. I was soon attacked in hugs by 2 tall 13 year old girls. I laughed and hugged them back. Ro's back was already at the door. She was really prepared for if I said yea. I hugged Tia and shook Matt's hand. And they all left. I went back in my room to see Zayn passed out on my bed. Figure-'s but how did he sleep through all that.

I pushed him off the bed and he landed on my carpeted floor followed by an 'Ow'. I laughed at him Just to get my leg pulled and me to fall on top of him.