Confession

Me and Zayn was leaving the theatre after watching Ouiji. I was still a bit shaken up about it. It was kinda chilly out here and I was stupid for not bringing a jacket.

"You cold?" I looked up at Zayn and nodded my head nervously. He pulled off his jacket and pulled around my shoulder. I felt my face heat up. He smiled at me and we started walking to the park and started talking.

"Who are you going to prom with?" I asked, curious of who was the lucky girl going to prom with him. "Honestly," He sighed "There isn't a girl that I really wanna go to prom with." I secretly smiled, a little glad that he didn't have a date. "What about you?" I sucked in a breath, debating on whether or not I should tell him the truth or beat around the bush. "I had someone in mind." "Who?" I grew nervous I didn't want to tell him. "You." I finally let out. "What?" I looked at him and he looked confused. I gulped and repeated it "You, Zayn. I want to go to prom with you." He froze. "Why me?" "Because...." I trailed off because I really didn't want him to hear. He turned me to face him and looked me dead in the eye. "Tell me." He said with a curious look in his eyes but a straight face.

"Zayn" I sighed without realizing that I was holding it in."I.." I couldn't finish but knowing Zayn I know he would make me.

"Nikki just tell me....I swear I wont judge you no matter what"

I stayed silent

"Nikki, just tell me" He pleaded with wondering eyes.

It was now

or

never

"Zayn...I think I might Love You" I finally breathed out in the thick cold air. I was relieved I finally admitted to him and myself. The only thing I was afraid of was his reaction. I looked up into his eyes and waited. But....

All he did was

laugh.

I knew this would happen. He thought I was joking. He realized I wasn't laughing and he stopped. His eyes went wide at me. I walked away, tears pouring down my face.

Then

I woke up.

I sprang up in my bed with a scream. Rochelle ran in my room with her bat. "WHAT HAPPEN?!" She yelled. I wiped my face with my hand and sighed. "Nothing i-im fine. Go back to bed babe." She put her bat down and went back in her room. I sighed and dropped back on my bed.

What the hell just happened?

Nicole's Pj's ---------------------------->