SCHOOL/ EVERYDAY FILLED WITH SURPRISES

I woke up the next day in Zayns arms. I only know the guy for a few hours and he is already spending the night over his house. There was a knock at the door so I got up and answered it. It was Curly Shirly TERRIFIC!!! note sarcasm -_-

C.S: Uh im lookin for.gco

Me:Yea yea wait a sec.

I went in the living room and shook Zayn but he wouldnt budge.

Me: Zayn*shake*Zayn*shake*ZAYN MALIK GET UP

He still didnt move. I go an idea. I leaned down towards his lips and kissed them lightly. He started kissing back. When I tried to pull away he pulled me back in. I hit his chest and he finally pulled away. He smirked at me and I pointed to the door. He looked and saw C.S on his phone.

Z: Hey mate

C.S-Hey you ready

Z:Yea give me a sec

He got up and headed to the bathroom in the back near me and my sisters room. After a few minutes he came back and, said his good bye to me and I hugged him, then he left. I sighed and went to my room, getting ready for that guy to come and give me and Ro directions to our schools. Since the YTA schools are only for high school students, Rochelle is going to a diffrent school somewere close to the house. My school runs an hour longer then hers she would have to walk home. Anyway, after I took my shower I put on a black shirt with cut off sleaves to my elbow, black jeans, and black pumps that I havent wore since a week before we came to the U.K. Rochelle was already up. She was wearing a red dress with cut of sleaves and red 2-inch weadges. Even though she is 13 I still let her wear them out side of school ofcourse on special occasions. This day is pretty special so im letting her wear them.

A hour later Mr.Taylor came and directed us to a small van. He greeted us both kindly, but when he was talkin to me about the school situation he was still holding my hand, once he was done he then let go. We all got in the car and Taylor automaticlly turned on the radio and 'Best Day Of My Life' by American Authors started playing. Me and Rochelle started singing the song. Taylor smiled and started singing with us. The guy has a great voice, I still dont trust him alone with Ro though.

After a hour long car ride with songs with Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Jesse J, 1D, Austin Mahone and Justin Beiber we arrived at my school, we dropped Rochelle of at her school 40 mins ago. We walked in the building talkin. After we got to the elavators we were still talkin but he was now full on starin at me. I had to ask but I said it how I would say it back home.

ME: Dude wat you starin for, bruh can I get my face back or naww

T: Sorry its not my fualt your pretty

Me: *blushes* Thanks

He smiled at me, the doors to the elavator in the school opened and we steped out and walked the rest of the way to the office. There was a girl in the office, from behind she looked like Selena Gomez. When she turned around I realized it was, infact, Selena. I remember my mom telling me something about her, saying something about family and some ohter stuff I dont remember. When she saw me she smiled, walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. I was surprised but I hugged her back.

Me: Whats going on

She pulled away and gave me a paper. It had my name on it so I opened it.

Dear Nicole,

Im sorry sweetheart, I truly am. why I didnt tell you is because I was afraid you werent going to take it well. Selena is your sister. I know I should have told you. Remember when I told you you were born when your dad was in the military, well so was she. She isnt your fathers child, but he knows that she is mine. She was born 2 years before you. I decided to give her up to one of my sisters, mandy,the aunt that 'moved to far away to visit' yea thats Selena's adopted mother, she was the only reason why you never met your aunt. I truly am sorry sweety to have to tell you like this. I just hope your adleast 17 when your reading this. If anything ever happens to me and your father before you get this no matter what happened to us, we still and always will, love you to the moon and back.

Always

With

Love,

Mom

I-Im speachless. I looked at Selena and collapsed into her arms, crying my heart. After all these years I learn me and Rochelle has another sister. Ok im getting dizzy I had to sit down before I fell. After we left the school, picked up Rochelle, and explaining the situation to her, me and Ro talked to Selena about not seeing or knowing about each other for years, me haveing to repeadetly ask Selena not to call me by my government name and call me by my nickname, Nikki.

Hours later were joking around with each other and watching movies when my phone starts to go off indicateing I have a text.

Niall- open the door love

O_o o_O MY BOYFRIEND. IM HORRIBLE I TOTTALY FORGOT ABOUT HIM. OMG. BUT IM SO HAPPY HE'S HERE AT THE SAME TIME. EEEEEEK!!!!!! I jumped over the couch and answered the door instantly pulling him in for a kiss. We stood like that for a second before pulling away. I turned around to Selena clearing her throut.

S-Nikki who is this

Me: *blushes* Uh Sel meet Niall my boyfriend Niall this is Selena my sister

N: *smiles* nice to meet you *turns to me* you never told me she was your sister

Me: I didnt know myself until earlir today anyway what are you doing here

N: *Smiles wider* your not gonna belive this but for the same reason as you surprise babe

I squeled and hugged him tighter and kissed his lips again. When we pulles away I stared into his eyes.

Me: I told you that you would make it but you didnt believe me. Look at us now

N: *smiles extremely hard* I know and I cant be any happier. *kisses me* I love you so much

Me: *Kisses back* I love you too *smiles*

We walked to the other couch and sat down. We all watched the movie until we all fell asleep.