05

It's been two months since they started living in our house, my stepfather is fine. He was the reason my mom always smiled. While his son, my stepbrother his unbearable he always reminds me of what we did when I was drunk. It was a long time ago but for him it was like yesterday. Also its impossible to avoid that guy because were already studying at the same school, lucky me. We eat together, go to school together, and fucking go home together. I fucking hate my life, this is my karma for breaking up with my ex boyfriend. 

Also some of the girls in our campus think that we have a thing like no way. His my fucking stepbrother with a fucking dirty secret I guess.

I am currently on my last sub and I can already see him waiting for me outside. He always insisted to pick me up even from my room so he can make sure that we will go home together because that was the order of our parents. When the teacher dismissed, I went out. He followed me right away, I didn't talk until we got into his car. But the silence was interrupted because he spoke.

"Mom and dad are out, they had plans and I don't think they will come home." he said and I just nodded. I have a bad feeling about this.

We got to the house and he was the one carrying my bag. His not just handsome and hot his gentleman too, if he wasn't my stepbrother I might have married him HAHA just kidding myself. That's what I realized when we lived together in the same house. I went in first and hurried to the room to get dressed because maybe when he gets here, instead of fried chicken, my dinner might be a hotdog and his kisses me. I went out after I got dressed. I met him carrying my pink bag, he's cute and he's boyfriend material, I thought to myself but I immediately slapped my face, what was I thinking? I went downstairs and found mama Emy cooking so I went to the sofa and turned on the TV because the food wasn't ready yet so I thought I'd watch while waiting. When I sat down, my phone vibrated and I saw Gelli's name texted.

Phone conversation:

Gelli; Hey girl! Last day na tomorrow, any plans?  

Me; I don't have any plans but to get out of this mansion to avoid my fucking stepbro. But I can't because I will spend the whole fvucking vacation with him!!!

read.

She just seen me, she's probably dying out of laughter. She's always teasing me eventhough she knew for a fact that Vance is my stepbro. She said out of billions of people in the world bakit si Vance pa ang magiging stepbro ko. She called it destiny or invisible red string.

"Pauline! handa na dinner niyo." Mom Emy called me 

"Tawagin mona din kuya mo." She added. I just nodded.

I don't actually call Vance kuya because were both 18 yrs old his just older like 4 month sakin. I went to the room to call him. When I opened the door there he was still undressed so my reflex kicked in and I closed my eye. Why does this guy doesn't know how to lock the door.

"WHY DID YOU NOT LOCKED THE FVCKING DOOR." I hissed at him turning my back at him. 

He just chuckled like it was no big deal for him that I saw his junior. 

"I was getting dressed darling and also I know you badly want to see this." He whispered in my ears. I rolled my eye and got out of the room slamming the door at him.

Why didn't I just knocked before entering. I am now here at the dining table and Vance is following me.

"Upo na kayo mga anak, hindi na daw kakain dito sila mommy and daddy niyo." Mom Emy said.

We ate quietly and I ate fast so that I won't have to deal with this moron. When I was done eating I went to my room and showered, minutes later Vance I already in my bed reading a book that I was not familiar with. I can smell a strong scent of liquor and his after shave. I did not mind him, I acted as if his not there and he grabbed my wrist.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked intensely. His stares are piercing. I avoided his gaze.

"I'm not avoiding you." I said looking at the ground. He lifted my chin like his about too take my soul.

"Really?" He asked again.

"Why are you asking a lot of ques.." 

I didn't get to finish what I was about to say because he already planted a deep kiss. I wanted to break free but a part of me missed his kiss. 

I pushed him. He starred at me like his already undressing me in his mind. 

"Are you drunk?" I asked, but it was obvious that his drunk. I can taste the liquor in his tongue.

He answered me with a kiss. It was so intense that my knees are already getting weak. He cupped my breast and slowly undressing his white polo. I didn't fight back because it was all I wanted. His touch and his kisses. 

I'm out of breath but I didn't stopped him from kissing me. It was fucking nice. When his completely naked it was my turn to remove all my lingerie, He just ripped them like a paper. He stared at my body and cursed.

"Shit I missed you darling." He said before sucking my nipples. 

He sucked my cherries like a hungry wolf and played the other with his hand, I'm so wet I want him to enter me so I grabbed him and made him sit. I sucked his junior like a lollipop. I forgot how thick and long it was. He grabbed my hair guiding me in the rhythm he want.

"Ughhh. Fuck this. It's so big baby." I said and he smiled.

He lifted me and slowly entering my pearls. It hurts but it also feels good. He made me lay down in a pillow and slowly pushing and pulling his junior out of my and his hands are in my neck. I want to scream so hard it was so good. His getting excited and his movement are getting faster. I want to scream his name but Mom Emy will hear us in the first floor. His kissing my neck while still trusting his junior. Fuck.

He told me to switch position. He wanted to fuck me doggystyle. It was heaven he trusted his junior like a pro fuck. His fucking me from behind. The sound of our body touching is so loud but we didn't care less. It was so good I wanted to pee.

I didn't know what happened but he pulled his junior and cum in my face. Fuck he didn't give me a signal. I cum first and he took so long to cum. I thought it was done but he was not done yet. His fingers are entering my pussy It was so nice it feels so fucking nice.

"Baby I'm gonna pee stop." He smiled at me licking my nipples.

" It's not pee darling. Go on squirt at my face." I didn't know what squirt is but I did release a lot of pee. 

"Fuck, you're so hot." He said.

Now we hug each other and we still have no blankets. The door is also locked for sure HAHHAHA.

"Hey" I broke our silence.

"Yes darling?" You asked.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked and he sat down. I leaned on his chest.

"No but ex has" he said. I'm open to that.

"Tell me about her" I said I still want to meet her.

"She's beautiful like you and sweet like you and I love her so much but.." what he said was cut off.

"But why?" I said coz I'm curious about that girl.

"But I saw him kissing another guy and the worst thing is the guy he's kissing is my best friend" he continued with what he said. And Napa what am I? The girl is flirtatious.

"How about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Hmm..ex" I said.

"What happened when you broke up?" He asked again.

"Actually we just broke up when we first saw each other HAHHAHA" I said laughing.

"Oh really?" He asked. "Did you break up?" It's a follow-up question.

"Because..what.. I always see him with another woman but I put up with it first and when he got too much and I couldn't handle the pain I broke up" I said to him and he faced me.

"You know what? You're so good I put up with that man but I'm glad you broke up with him because if you didn't break up I wouldn't have tasted your delicious body" he said with a wink. I just laughed at what he said. There is a point.