01

My mother is a single mom, she raised me by herself and I'm proud of it. I'm shy and I have my own world that's what my friends say.

 I want mommy to be happy because all days she's working and no time for herself. All she did was take care of me that she's already forgetting to take care of her self and her happiness, I want to set a date for her but how?

It was 7:40pm at night and I felt sleepy so I went to sleep.

***
I was distracted by the smell of naya Emy's cooking so I went down to see it.

"Oh Pauline is awake" he said smiling

"Good morning pao".

"Yes mom, I'm already awake because what you're cooking is delicious" I said with a smile "good morning too mom" that's how I call our nanny because I'm still young here and she works with us. I went to our table to wait what mom cooks.

"Good morning sweetie" mommy greeted me.

"Good morning mommy" I looked at her, wow she's very pretty and just now I saw her dressed like this well she's beautiful with or without a makeup and she's only formal when she goes to our company and she woke up early at 7:05 morning but she's already dressed.

"Whats wrong sweetie?do I have dirt on my face?" Mama laughed and touched her face.

"HAHA, I'm just not used to mommy, you wake up in the morning and then get dressed, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Is it okay if ill go on a date?" Mom asked.

"Really OMG!! sobrang ok mom. You don't have to ask twice. Enjoy mommy." I hugged her I was happy for her.

"Thank you sweetheart, I have to go. Don't wait sweetie I'm not sure if ill go home early, okay?" She said and she kissed me on my forehead.

"Sure mom. No prob" I said waving my hand and can't stop myself to grin. Finally hindi kona need magisip how to set her up with a date, may secret boyfriend pala sya eh.

I was surprised when my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw who it was, it's Van Verdusco, my boyfriend soon to be my ex. I answered his call.

"Hello" I spoke.

["Good morning babe are you busy?"] Van asked.

Ugh yuck! after cheating on me, you will call me babe. I'm so disgusted.

"No, why?" I said and I heard a deep sigh on the other line.

["Are you free? Can we talk?"] oh yeah sure. We'll talk about us, us breaking up.

"Sure" I coldly said. Just by talking to this bustard I already want to puke.

["Where are we going to meet? At your place?"] 

Yuck as if manyak

"Starbucks 8:30" I just said and I ended the call.

After mom and I ate, I went to my room. I lay down on my bed. Aga pa kasi and I'm still not ready to face an walking virus. 

***

I didn't realize that I fell asleep. I checked the time and it's 8:00 OMG I'm going to be late. I immediately went to the bathroom and took a hot bath.

Sus why would I rush myself eh nde naman sya importante. Tsaka deserve niya mag wait.

Nang malakalabas aq ng bathroom naka 4 missed calls na sya. Just like what I thought walang pasensya. Gusto laging minamadali.

I picked a sleeveless black top and a cardigan to add on and a shirt. I choose a minimal outfit para maganda padin kahit makikipag break. Duh sino ba sya. I curled my hair and wore the headband my mom got me when she went to US for a business matter. When I was satisfied with my look I ran down the stares. I saw mama washing the dishes and nagpaalam na din aq.

"Mama I'm going to meet Van. Tell mom if she got home earlier than me ah." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Osige iha, magiingat ka." I nodded.

While I was driving my phone rang. It was him again. Sinagot kona, kawawa naman para na syang timang dun kakahintay.

"What? I'm driving." Irita kong bungad.

["What time is it Pau. It's already 9:40 am. Our call time is 8:30 am."] He said also annoyed. HA sinadya ko talagang magpalate.

"So what besides 9:30 am palang ang OA ng 9:40 am mo. If you're already annoyed then go leave." Pagsusungit ko.

As if interesado akong makipagkita sayo.

["Okay babe. Sorry drive safe ill just wait for you then."] He said before ending the call.

Sarap niyang suntukin. Isa pa yan sa mga reasons why I badly want to break up with him. First is his a mad guy, hot tempered guy and also a cheater. Hindi naman siya kawalan eh. Buti nga pinatulan ko sya eh hayst dapat mag thank you sya sakin jok.

===

Thanks for supporting me guys!!!!