03

I woke up with a guy I don't know. I was surprised when I turned to see him looking at me.

"Ohhh shit who are you!? Am I in the wrong room?!" I shouted at him. While covering my body.

"Hey don't be shy" he said because I covered my body with a blanket.

"Oh my gosh!!!" I realized what happened last night

Oh shit! shit! I'm in so much trouble I thought to myself. Fuck why did Gelli let me drink so much last night. Oh Fuck! What if I got pregnant with this stranger? 

"Fuck! I'm gonna be so so dead!." I shouted with so much frustration. I heard him laughed so I glared at him.

"Yeah we fucked each other so you don't have to cover your body, your hot body." he said and smiled mischievously. This fucking guy is unbelievable. 

"Dammit!!!!" Shouted hard. I wanted to punch this guy for casually saying that out loud.

"Don't look I'll get dressed" I said and he didn't follow so I repeated again "I said don't look" I said with emphasis.

I took our scattered clothes and threw his clothes at him.

"Hey, get dressed, don't show me your body and pet." I said, throwing his clothes away.

But his really hot  what am I thinking I'm going crazy.

"What! are you going to watch there while I get dressed?" I asked him and he still managed to smile.

"Okay, ma'am, I'm going to turn back," he raised both of his hands as if giving up.

I got dressed completely and when I was satisfied with my appearance I made him face me.

"Hey, can you do me a favor?" I asked knowing I would look stupid here.

"Yeah sure what is it?" He asked while putting on his jeans.

"You know what I enjoyed the sensation you gave me but I hope it never comes out let's just say that we will keep it as a secret a dirty secret. Is that okay?" He frowned at what I said.

"Oh okay I enjoyed it to. And by the way-" he didn't finish what he said because I left the room without a word.

Oh my, that's terrible, I spent one night with you, you know, how is it? I left my car at the bar. So I thought about going back to the room.

"Hey can you do me a last favor?" You saw the shock on his face when he saw me again.

"Oh what is that?" He said and I saw him smile and because of that smile I felt my cheeks heat up and I knew I was blushing.

"Didn't I ride your car yesterday?" I asked and he was silent and waiting for what I had to say. "Because I left my car at the bar last night so-" I couldn't finish what I was going to say when he spoke.

"Okay darling ill drive you there" and he kissed me on the forehead.

That's why I'm so red. We got off the hotel and went to the parking lot. And as he said he took me to the bar.

"Thank you" I said and got out of his car.

I know that this is our last meeting because the world is so big that it is impossible for me to see him again. I was surprised when I got into the car when my phone suddenly rang. I looked at it and it was Gelli who called.

"Hey, you witch, where did you go last night? I was worried about you. I called auntie, she said you weren't home," she shouted at me.

"That's how good morning is gelli huh?. Let's meet at my favorite restaurant and I'll spill the tea, okay?" I heard her sigh on the other line.

"Oh cge" She just said.

I went to the restaurant I said and there was no one yet because it was 7:40. I ordered because I knew Gelli would be late. Because her condo is far from this restaurant. I saw someone coming my way. That's Gelli.

"Oh, I'm here, tell me the story" She said to me.

"Why, there's no good morning you said right away" I said and gave her a hard time.

"Good morning, are you happy?" She said this is a woman with attitude.

I started telling her a story and I laughed at her reaction. Her answer is always WHAT.

"Are you serious?" She asked me in surprise.

"Yes, I was drunk last night, that's why it happened, besides, he's handsome," I laughed.

After we talked, I went home. I called mommy to tell her that I'm home but she said she wasn't there and mom Emy wasn't there either. So I'm alone huh?
I showered because I felt sticky. After I shower, I went downstairs to get food and watch TV. I'm just wearing a towel to freshen up. When I was sitting on the sofa, the door suddenly opened. I panicked when a man came in. I immediately hid behind the sofa. Shit, I forgot that I was just wearing a towel. I took a pillow to hit the man who entered. When I felt that the man was near. I left behind the sofa and threw a pillow at him.

"Ouch!" The man shouted. I was surprised to see his face. 

No it can't be the man I had one night with.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and both of our expressions were really shocked.

Because my towel fell. And know I'm all naked. Shit this day is my bad luck. I immediately took the towel on the floor and wrapped it around my body again. I repeated my question to him because he was just looking at my body.

"EHEM! what are you doing here!" I repeat and he seems to have come to his senses.

"Hey take it easy darling. This is the address dad gave me. He said we're going to live here" he said and that surprised me.

"What do you mean? " I will ask. "And besides, maybe your dad just made a mistake" I said.

"Oh, read it," he said while looking at his cell phone. Yes, it is our address that is written.

"Does your daddy have any relatives here? " I asked because maybe he is related to mama Emy or mama Emy's husband who is our driver.

"Ah, aunt Patricia is dad's girlfriend" he said. Oh wait that's my mom's name.

"Oh what thee-" I couldn't finish what I was going to say because the door opened and mom came out and what she said was her date.

"Oh you know each other already" said mom and she smiled.

"Oh no mom were just talking" I said it was annoying how uncle mike's son came. And why him? He was the one with me last night in bed. It sucks.

"Oh sorry, didn't I tell you that they will be moving here now" said mommy. Yeah I am aware that they will move but I don't know now. It's a shame I just finished taking a shower and my towel fell.

"It's fine mommy" I looked at that man. I still don't know his name.

"Oh, let's get dressed first before we talk properly" Mommy said and I just nodded and uncle Mike smiled next to him.

I glared as him. 

FUCK THIS FUCKING LIFE!!! WHY DO IT HAS TO BE HIM OF ALL MEN IN THIS WORLD!!