1

She kept looking back at the kitchen. She's swooning over the busy hands that was preparing the last order. Unknowingly, she moved closer to the kitchen door. Even his back looks so handsome. She couldn't keep her smile anymore. She hugged the clipboard unconsciously, one leg started doing small circles on her toes.

She have always thought that she's the mature woman that'll never behave like this. But one should never speak too soon. Look, she's behaving like a high schooler now!

That guy suddenly stop doing his works and froze in his place. He could sense that someone is watching him.

He turned back and smile. His arms crossed over the chest. Seeing the pretty face smiling like that with sparkle in her eyes, he chuckles.

"Boss?" At the same time, Myeong Do came in and that kid stopped a while. He looked at both of them who also looked at him.

But that boy then quietly walk to the Head Chef side and took the order. He whistles and look at them both knowingly while walking out. The head chef threw the boy his towel and both had a laughter until Myeong Do disappeared.

Soo Ah was pulled off from her trance. She tried putting back her serious and calm face. She bits her lips a little. Oh, how she's nervous!

He walked to her and pulled her in a hug. Soo Ah was shocked.

Nope, she almost faint of happiness. Her heart beats erratically.

"umm... we're not close yet. There's still customer, Head Chef-nim!" she tried to release herself from the hug but it feels futile. Actually, she's also reluctant to be released from this hug.

"mmm...mmm...stay this way." He rocked her slowly while stroking her back.

"I'm sorry I'm quite smelly." He apologized. Heck? Smelly? He smells like a fruit to her.

He looked at her now flushed face. She shakes her head. He smiles and holds her chin to look at him.

"How can I stop loving this lovely face? This clear eyes that makes me want to protect you? Hmmm? I can't promise you anything. But I'll promise you my love and loyalty. You've had enough of this world? I'll fight it for you. I'll be your constant in life. The one you'll always find in your every turn. No mater what"

She's so touched by his words and unknowingly, she shed tears. That. The rock and anchor. That's what has been missing from her life. She thought she had it when Mr. Park treated her like his own daughter. Then Mr. Park died. She again thought she had it when Saeroyi told her to wait him until he succeeded. Who knows, along the way, she had lost him to Yi Seo that fiery girl. She's quite afraid to hope for it. Can she trust this man? Can she trust his words? Can she hold onto his promise? No matter what, he said?

"Yes, no matter what. I'll always be here for you." As if hearing all of her uncertainties and insecurities, he answered her sweetly and kissed her passionately.

"No matter who comes in between us." He kissed her again.

"No matter what you will become. I'll be your bane. Your cure. Your safe haven." This time she's the one who grip him by the collar and fiercely kissed him. His hands wipe her tears from flowing down.

This woman, he can't help but fall in love again and again. This beautiful strong woman who lives by her own value. He'll protect her and shower her with love she so deserves.

"Soo Ah ya...Two years is very long for me. But I'll show you how I stayed loyal to my promise to love you for eternity.

She looked at his eyes. It was hardened with conviction. There's fire there, like Saeroyi's but not the fire of grudge. It's the fire to prove his words to her. She likes that.

Soo Ah nods her head and smile. She stroked his cheeks and move to his heart.

"I believe you. I trust your words. But I won't keep you shackled. I give you this 2 years for you to sort out your feeling for me. I love you but I know enough of how time can change people's hearts."

"You won't be disappointed." He rests his head on her shoulder.

AN: And that, people, how I depicts my fav character, Soo Ah to have a man she so deserves. Thanks sooo much to the writers who give her Park Bo Gum.