Introduction/Warning

Okay, I hate doing warning and stuff because you, the reader, just want to jump into the story and start reading. Yeah, I get that. I am like that too, but I need to say this or else it will be like I purposely make this story to hate anyone, which I don't and all those blah blah blah stuff. 

In this book, there is no shifting and stuff, so it won't have heat or rut naturally like most werewolf ffs. Instead, there will be mating seasons. 

Just do you know, you guys might not like what Jeongguk is doing in this book because it will seemed like he's, excuse my language, a manwhore. 

There will be a lot of stupid stuff in this book, and I know I am stupid in general so no need to rub that to my face. 

A little reminder that this is my book, so I can do whatever I want. 

Also, I do not care if you think Taehyung have a vagina or not. As long as he can be fertile then that is the end of the discussion. I will leave that you however you like in your imagination. 

FYI, English is not my first language. In this book, I will try to write as historical as I can. Please, do not judge my writing but do feel free to criticize. 

All the idols, actresses, and random names that I used in this ff are FICTIONAL. Please do not hate any of them in the real life because we all know they are all good people. 

Like I said, I will try to write it as historical as I can, that means, the story will take place during the Old Joseon era, where everyone was wearing hanbok and such. 

Plus, the Alphas will be like Kings, so their status will be more than just a leader. 

Jeongguk will be older than Taehyung by two years, by the way. 

I will write some description during some chapters if it was necessary or I  feel like I just need to remind the reader, AKA you. 

Just letting you know. 

Other than that, do enjoy!