Back on the road

Brian's POV
I left Gary alone for the day, but around 7pm I went to wake him up and try to get him to talk to me. I walked in the back room, but didn't see him anywhere. I sighed, this looks familiar. I went to the bathroom and tried to open the door, but it was locked. "Gary, open the door." "No, leave me alone!" I heard him say. I could tell he was crying. "Please Gary, I'm not going to leave you alone until you do." I got no response from him. "Please Gary, open the door." Still nothing. "If you don't open the door, I will find a way to open it." I never got a response from him, so I did as I said. I figured out a way to open the door. Once I had it open, I walked in, and saw Gary sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. Of course, he still had a jacket on, and was holding his sleeves. I walked up to him, knelt down in front of him, and grabbed his hand. He tried to pull away, but I wouldn't let go. "Please don't push me away. I know you're hurting, let me be here for you." "I rather be left alone." "No, I know what you'll do if I leave you alone too long. We've been here before." He rolled his eyes. I guess he's surprised that I remembered. I picked him up and carried him to bed. I gave him one of his anti-depressant, and he went to sleep. I'm just glad he doesn't have to perform tonight. I don't think he would be able to. I left the room, and let him sleep. I walked to the front and saw Reid was awake. "Hey Reid." I said. He jumped, and looked at me. "Oh, hey Brian. How are you?" "I'm good, I'm surprised you are awake, or at least out of your bunk." "I know, I'm worried about Gary. He's been acting weird lately." "I know, he won't talk to me. But, I've noticed his strange behavior as well." "Is he going to be ok?" "He will be. He's asleep right now." "Uh ok. I'm going back to my bunk." "Ok."

Reid's POV
After I said I was going to my bunk, I walked away, but I wasn't really going to my bunk. I was going to see Gary. I walked to the back room, closed the door, and crawled in the bed. I snuggled into Gary, hoping he would wake up, but he didn't. I gently shook him. "Gary, please wake up." I said. He woke up and looked at me. "Why are you back here?" He asked. "To make sure you're ok." "I'm fine, just leave me alone." "Did I upset you?" He glared at me. "I said, leave me alone." "Ok, fine, I'll leave you alone." I left the room, and went to my bunk. I wish Gary would talk to someone. I don't like seeing him like this. About two hours later, I went to try and talk to him. I walked to the back room, and closed the door. I was surprised to see him awake. "May I help you?" He asked, a little rude. "I just wanted to talk to you. Why are you being so mean to me?" "Just leave me alone Reid." "No, if you won't talk to Brian, then talk to me, please." He glared at me for a minute, before sighing. "Look, I'm not in the mood to be bothered, so just leave me alone." "Fine." I stormed out of the room. I really wanted him to talk to me. I went to the front to talk to Brian. He was sitting on the couch, playing on his phone. "Hey Brian, can I talk to you for a minute?" He looked at me, then turned his phone off. "Sure." I sat next to him. "What's going on with Gary?" "I'm not going to talk about it. He will tell you if he wants to." "Every time I try to talk to him, he snaps at me." "Just leave alone, even I'm leaving him alone." "Ok. I'll try to talk to him later." "Ok, Reid. Don't take him, snapping at you, personal. He's just going through a lot right now." "I know, I understand what he's going through." "Because of what you've been through?" "Yes. I just want him to talk to me." "I'll see if I can get him to talk to you." "Ok." We both walked to the back, but I didn't go in the room. I stayed outside the door, and listened to their conversation. "Hey Gary, Reid wants to talk to you." "Well, I don't want to talk to anyone! Just leave me alone!" "If this is the way you're going to be, then I will make sure you stay asleep. I will not deal with you like this. I've dealt with it before, and nearly lost you, I will not go through that again." He sounded pissed. I wonder what he meant by, he had to deal with this before. "I don't fucking care, Brian, just leave me the fuck alone!" I heard him huff, then it was silent for a few minutes. A couple minutes later he came out of the room, and went straight to the front. I walked in the room, and saw Gary was asleep. He must have put him to sleep. I crawled on the bed and snuggled into his side. I noticed he had a jacket on, and the sleeves were pulled down. I knew what that meant, I've been there myself. I hugged his arm, and felt something off. I pulled his sleeve up, and saw his arm wrapped up. That can't be good. I put his sleeve back down, and gently shook him. I need to talk to him.