Bringing Reid back on tour

Gary's POV I was released from the hospital an hour ago, and now Brian and I are heading back to my bus. Well, I was being carried back to the bus. We walked in the bus, and Brian laid me down on the couch and sat down behind me, with my head resting on his lap. He rubbed my stomach, and I fell asleep. When I woke up again I was in the back room, and Brian was next to me. "Brian?" He looked at me. "Hey love. How are you feeling?" "Tired, numb." "I'm sorry. I had to kick Reid out of here, so you could lay down comfortably." "Oh, OK. I honestly don't care. I'm not letting him stay here. He will be punished for what he did." "How do you plan on punishing him?" "He's going to stay with someone else. I'm not dealing with him. I am dearly hurt by what he did. I'm sill pissed with him." "I know, I figured." I texted Hillary, from Lady Antebellum, to see if her, or her Mom, could take Reid in for a little while. Then I waited for her reply. I hated doing this to Reid, but he left me no choice. Now he will get what is coming to him. Brian laid down next to me and pulled me close to him. "It's going to be OK love. I am here for you." "I know, I'm not happy about this. I hate having to do this to Reid but, it was either this, or let you punish him, and you would just hurt him." "Yeah, I would beat that child senseless." "Please don't, I don't need him terrified of you." "Please, at least you know he wouldn't hurt you like this again." "Yeah, but I don't need him telling on you. I would lose you." "Yeah, I know but, I'm really pissed with him. You don't know how bad I want to hurt him." "Relax Brian, please." He took a deep breath and relaxed. "I'm sorry Gary. But, he had pissed me off." "Relax Brian, he's not worth the anger." "OK. Fine." He wrapped his arms around me, and held me close. I enjoyed the comfort. But, I was still upset. I'm not sure how long this is going to last, but I hope I get over it soon. My phone vibrated. I checked to see why. It was a text message. I checked to see who it was, it was Hillary. She replied to my message. 'My mom can take him in, but she wants to know why.' I replied back. 'OK. I can't explain, but all I know is that I need a break from him.' I sent the message and waited for her reply again. When she did reply, she said. 'OK, my mom will be there this evening to get him.' 'Thank you.' Was all I said. I put my phone under the pillow, and snuggled up to Brian. "Who was that?" He asked. "Hillary, her mom is going to be here this evening to pick Reid up." "I'll go let him know." "OK." Was all I said. He left the room, and I followed behind him. He pulled Reid's curtain back, and shook him awake. "Let's go Reid, you need to get up." "No, leave me alone!" Get up, or I'll drag your ass out of bed!" "Call down Brian." I said. I knew he was going to hurt him, and I was trying to stop him. He looked at me, and sighed. "Just get up Reid." He said, and walked away. He jumped out of his bunk and looked at me. "Why do I need to get up? I'm not performing tonight." "Because, Hillary's mom is coming to get you. You are staying with her for a little while." "What? Why?" "Because of what you did to me. I don't know what else to do." "So, you're giving me up?" "No. I'm not. I'm giving you time, to realize what you did, was wrong. I'm sorry Reid, but it's either this, or Brian would hurt you, and I don't need that." "He already hurt me." "He would hurt you worse then what he did earlier. So I don't want to hear it." "You are mean." "Shut up Reid. You are getting on my nerves." "Then give me back to my Dad! I warned you that I was a hassle to take care of, but you didn't listen! You demanded that you took care of me! So this is your fault!" "You are the one who is being mean. I am just trying to talk to you, and you go and yell at me. Just so you know, I would never give you back to your Dad. One, he's not allowed around you. And two, he's abusive to you. I couldn't do that to you." "It seems like you are!" I rolled my eyes at him, and walked away. I went to the back room and laid back down with Brian. "Is he up?" Brian asked. "Yes, and he's pissed at me." "I don't care, he can deal with it." "Yeah, I know, but now he hates me." "He can get over it, he needs to be punished. Do not cave in to him." "I won't, I promise. I'm just hurt by him. That's all." "I know you are, but you have to let him go. He won't get away with this." I sighed. It wasn't easy knowing that was the truth. I hated this, but I knew I had to let it happen. It was the only way he was going to learn, without getting hurt. I stayed laying down in bed with Brian, until Hillary's mom showed up. She texted me saying she was here, so I met her outside, with Reid, and apparently Isabelle as well. Reid was pissed, and I knew why, but I wasn't changing my mind. I pulled Linda aside and told her what was going on. "I'm sorry to bother you but, Reid has done something wrong, and he needs to be punished for it. Without my friend hurting him. So, I decided to ask if you could help." "I'm sorry to hear this. I am just surprised to hear that he was the one who acted out. I know that kid has been through a lot. Especially knowing how shy he was back then." "Yeah well, I tried to give him a better life, and he went and turned on me. Can you just take him for a couple of weeks. Until I'm ready to have him back on tour with me, please?" "Sure, just let me know when I can bring him back." "I will, thank you." "You're welcome." I walked off back to the bus and went to the back room. Brian was still laying down. I crawled in bed with him, and crawled on top of him. He just looked at me, and placed his hands on my sides. "Really?" "Yes. We are both pissed off, and need to calm down." He smiled, and ran his hand through my hair. I smiled. He undressed me and himself. "Before I push myself in you, you know I have be gentle on you, right?" "Yeah, I know, and I don't care. Just come in me already." "OK." He gently pushed himself in me, and started going at it slowly. I hate it slow, but I had to deal with it, so I didn't get hurt. Once he got in further, he started picking up his pace. But he wouldn't go too fast, or too hard. Just fast enough to where both of us were satisfied. I placed my hands on his chest to balance myself. I could tell he wanted to go faster, but he didn't want to hurt me either. So he kept his pace, and tried to control himself. I wanted him to speed up, so bad, but I knew it wasn't going to be a good idea. Especially since I still had to heal. "Please go faster, I'm not satisfied." I said. "I can't, I don't want to hurt you." I sighed. I'm not going to be able to cum this time. Brian sighed, and picked up his pace. It hurt, but it's what I wanted. I dealt with the pain, and eventually it just turned into pleasure. I was moaning, and holding on to Brian's arms. He was being satisfied as well. He was moaning quietly, I wasn't. "Are you happy yet?" He asked me. "Yes, I am." "Good, cause I'm about to cum." I smiled, and kissed him hard. That made him cum, and I came right after he did. I fell to his side, and he held me close to him. "I missed being alone with you." "I know, and now you will be alone with me, for a little while." "I know, and I'm happy." I smiled and fell asleep.