-25-

I laughed a bit. The principal called who was king and queen. I clapped.

I felt Stan put an arm around me. I smiled. I didn't listen to who won I just looked at Stanly. Then I hurd brads voice I looked up he began talking
I looked at Sydney she looks nervous. Brad said something about Sydney being in love with Dina instantly Stan stood up I grabbed his hand.

"Stanly, no"
"I have to"
He pulls away and walked up to brad and gets punched in the face that dumb bitch I walked over to him and got down.
"Shit," I blocked out everyone and everything and just make sure he was still Breathing. I Hurd screaming I looked up. Brad's fucking head blew off I scream and jumped off people were running Stanly got up and looked at the headless body and blood on the ground. Dina was crying I grabbed Stanly and we ran.

"What happened!"
"I have no idea! Just go!"

We ran to him to his house.
We ran in and shut the door.

I began to cry I ran to Stan and hugged him. He rubbed my back.

I wiped my tears off. We walked downstairs. He handed me weed. I grabbed my lighter and began to breathe in and breathed out and watched the smoke rise. I handed it to him. I laid on the bed.

He laid next on my stomach I ran my hand through his hair.
I looked down at him his eyes were closed.

I try to process everything that happened.
I couldn't stop playing it over and over in my head. I felt hot tears run down my cheeks.
Stanly moved up so he was face to face with me he whipped the tears off my face.

"Hey, don't think about it,"
"Stanly, as much as he was an ass hole, no one deserves that how did it ever happen, like it just exploded."
He put his hand on my face.
"Y/n, the more you think about it worse it's going to be," he kissed me on the lips and hugged me.
I fell asleep in this arms

Stanley's pov:

Y/n fell asleep in my arms I closed my eyes and all I could see was brads headless body just laid there lifeless.

I kissed y/n forehead. I sighed. I Hurd the phone ring I got up and answered
It was Sydney's mother.

"Hi I'm really sorry I've called every one, do you I know we're Sydney is?"
"Sorry mam but no, I didn't leave with her,"
"Ok thank you,"
I went upstairs and saw my father.
"Your back early boy,"
"Yeah, something happened at the dance," I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water and headed back to my room.