-13-

"Can we go to your place y/n? I'm sick and tired of him," I smiled and nodded.
"Pack your clothes," I said
He sighed. I put the first AID kit away.

"I'm ready"
"Shoes," I said
"B-"
"shoes," I handed him some shoes.

He put them on.

"Quietly up The stairs"I whispered

We slowly walked Up the stairs and left. I looked at Stanley's dad as he was sleeping. I wish his dad was nicer and not a dick.

We got in my car.
"Thank you," he said
"Any time Stanly,"
We drove around town listing to blood witch. We sang loudly and I stopped the car at an abandoned farm we got out and we laid on the front of the car.

I closed my eyes took his hand. He moved closer to me. I smiled. He began to light a stick. I began to smoke and handed him it he took it and finished it.

Stanley's pov:
She moved to her side I laid over on my side. She looked amazing I wanted to kiss her really badly. I kissed her. She sat up and looked at me.

"Stanly I can't do this anymore, do you like me or Sydney!" She yelled "you have the way of playing with feelings! I don't know how you feel god Stanly!"

I looked at her my eyes widened.
I couldn't say anything. I like both of them.

"What I thought..."
She said Turing in her back and looking at the sky.

She got up and walked off.
I jumped up and followed her.

"Y/n!"

She turned and hugged me. I hugged her tightly I put her arms around her.

I Hurd her sobbing. I held the back of her head with my hand.
"Stanly I can't do this anymore, I'm so tired of everything," I hugged her tighter.

I picked her up and carried her to the car. I sat on the head of the car.

"Y/n, you are a sweet, funny, kind, amazing person. You are the most caring person I know. You're beautiful. You're so strong and smart. If anyone tells you different they're wrong. Jason just some horny ass hole who wants a girlfriend,"
"I'm dumb for falling for him,"
"No your not, you're a good person for giving him a second chance,"

She sighed.

"Let's get go back to my place..." she said. Opening the car door.
I stood in front of the car the headlights blinding.

She looked out the window and didn't look at me. I walked around the car and got into the passenger sides she drove off. I sighed and looked at her

"Gonna stare at me the whole time?!"

I turned and sighed.

We got To her house we walked in.

"Wanna smoke?" I asked.
She didn't reply she just grabbed a Pillow
"See you in the morning..." she said.
She just left me standing there.

I Hurd her door close.

I Hurd her crying. I didn't know what to do. So I stood up and walked in here
She was laying on her bed facing the wall. I laid next to her.