-22-

"I'm sorry I overreacted yesterday," I said
"No I should have told you, I think you under reacted,"
"I should have listened to you,"
He smiled.
He didn't move he kept his arm around me

We finished eating. We got In the car and went to see a movie. We watched back to the future.
I took Stanly's hand as he ate popcorn kept trying to get me to take it but I didn't want any.

We got some ice cream.
"That was really good! I hope they come out with a second one,"
"With that ending, they have to if they don't I'll go crazy,"
I giggled. I took his hand. I kissed his cheek.
"You're Sweet, wait that's the ice cream," He said

I began to laugh even more.
We finished the ice cream and went to the car.

We drove around not really knowing where we were going. I bit my lip looking at him. His eyes were closed. I turned up the radio slightly. I sang with all the windows down. I took the WEED out of his Hand and smoked it blowing the smoke out of the window. We were both high

"Let me drive," he said.
"You sure?"
He nodded. I pulled to the side and got out.

I got in the passenger side he got on the diver side. We looked at others and began to make out. He pulled me onto his lap.
We made out her pulled me closer.

Stanley's pov:

I was really high.

"Let me drive, "I told her. She looked at me she shoes beautifully. She got out so did I went to the driver's side and sat here I looked over at her.
I just wanted to kiss her we both began to Lean in and began to make out I pulled her onto my lap I pulled her closer to me.

I felt like I was on top of the world. She is amazing I don't know why I deserve her. She the most amazing person on earth.

She began to pull her shirt off.
She pulled my shirt off.

Next thing you know we're having sex...

She began or redress so did I.It was really hard to get clothes on in the car.

She laid back and fell asleep. I closed my eyes and I opened them and headed back home.

I carried her inside. I close the door and locked the door. I unlocked the house door and laid her into the couch and pulled a
Blanket over her I laid next to her and held her close.

I never felt this much happiness.
I felt amazing. She just knows how to make me happy. I looked at her smiling. I couldn't imagine not having her in my life. She the greatest person on earth. She knows how to take care of me. I want to be with her forever...