-17-

Stanly's pov:
I'd sober upright as I saw y/n's dad. I opened the door. He looked angry and worried.
"Have you see me, daughters, I know you and y/n are good Friends, did she come here with her sister?"
"No, I haven't seen her since yesterday at work sir,"
"A-are you sure, I don't care if she's here, I just want them to be safe,"
"If I see her or if she comes here I'll have her give you a call," he hugged me
"Thank you, your a good person doesn't change that."
I nodded. He walked I couldn't tell if he was angry, sad or worried.  I  closed the door and locked it. I looked at Y/n at the end of the stairs. She's so cute.
She turned and ran up the stairs.

"What he say?"
"Well, he asked if you too were here,"
She looked at me confused
"You should call him to tell him your safe," I told her
"I guess" she shrugged

She walked down the stairs quickly I walked down slowly she opened the door to the bathroom her sister came out.
"Let's all upstairs watch a movie," y/n said.
"No it's okay you too need your alone time," her sister winked.

I chuckled she walked up the stairs.
"And I think that's ours," y/' said taking weed out of her sister
Winked
"But you did it my age!"
"Yes but it was different I'm not letting you smoke, when your ready Don't get it from someone you don't know get it from me because You can get hurt from this kinda stuff,"
"I am ready!" her sister walked up the stairs Angrily.

She sighed and walked over to me.
"Were she get it,"
"Ohhh my bathroom," I said.
She shook her head.

She turned on the radio and played
More then I can say by Ricky Nelson (song at the top)
"50s?"
"Nope 60s!" She said dancing and singing.
I sat down she danced and sang and moved closer

"Love you more then I can say I'll love twice a much tomorrow" she sang and sat on my lap and kissed me. I smiled.

"Not blood witch but if this makes you happy all that matters."?

She giggled and kissed my lips.

"You're so cute," I said.
She smiled.
devil or angel came on.
I picked her up to her legs wrapped around my waist and her head on my shoulder I moved her back and forth around the room and spinning around once and while.

"Devil or angel please say you'll be mine, love me or leave me I've made up my mind, devil or angel do whatever you are I love you I love you,"

I sang softly. She held me closer. I smiled.

I looked at her she was asleep.
I laid her down and pulled the cover over her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

"I love you..."