Shows and Talk Shows

We got to the venue and split to our rooms. We get ready and do our shows, go back to our dressing rooms, wait and then leave. Get on the bus and to the next venue to do the same. We did this for the next three weeks straight. I hadn't fainted again but I was still tired as hell. That's normal for a girl on tour though. We had one interview today and then we had the next 5 days of. 5 Days! It was supposed to be 3 but the venue in Wisconsin had double booked so we added that to the end of our tour and took those days off. Keaton said we have a surprise date tonight and Selena knows so she is helping me get ready. I wonder what it is? Okay I have to push this out of my head and focus on the interview.

"Hello my name is Brooklyn and I'm your stylist for today have a seat" She said turning on the straightener.

"Hi" I said doing as told. When she was done with my hair she started make up. She did the basics. Foundation, Powder, Blush, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, and Lipgloss. She walked to
a rack of clothes and handed me a maroon gold studded cross top and some dark wash ripped jeans. I put on my black vans and headed out.

"Hello Boston this is Christy and with me I have upcoming star Mallorie RoseLynn" "Now tell me Mallorie where did you get your stage name?"

"Well it's actually just my first and middle name."

"And is there any meaning behind those?"

"Well for Mallorie my parents wanted a traditional but unique name so they picked Mallorie but spelled it with -ie at the end instead of -y. And RoseLynn is both my grandmas middle names...Linda Rose and Patricia Lynn."

"Wow and speaking of your parents we have heard some rumors that Drew Chadwick of Embelm3 whom you are touring with is your father..."

"Well legally yes he is my guardian but biologically no he it's not even possible for him to be my father. He would have been 8 when I was born"

"So would you mind telling us how he got to be your father?"

"I would actually rather keep that private. I would be glad to tell anyone who asks but just not on an interview sorry"

"No that's totally fine. Now I hear you are dating Keaton Stromberg Whom is also part of Emblem3 is there any truth there?"

"There is total truth there...we have been dating for 2 1/2 months now"

"Wow and how's that?"

"It really is great. We get along so well and we both really love each other."

"And is it true that you live with Emblem3?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"So you live and tour with them?" I nodded

"And who is the messiest?"

"Defiantly Wesley, Drew can be messy but he also cleans up after him self a little more and Keaton well he is always playing mom out of the 3. He cleans up and keeps track of dates and times. He cooks sometimes. They have a system"

"Wow and who gets grumpiest on tour?"

"We all have our days. There are days when nobody wants to see anybody and we literally sit in our bunks sleeping or on social media until our shows. Like legitamently the we will text each other if we have something to say. But then there are the days when we are attached at the hip. We sit in the living room and talk or play games like truth or dare and confessions. We really are like one big happy family."

"And how's Selena?"

"She's great! We are really like sisters. We tell each other everything and share clothes sometimes it's really great!"

"And is there any secrets you've learned to not fighting on tour?"

"Oh absolutely! Like who
wakes who up. Wes gets up best for Selena, Drew gets up on his own, and It seems like I'm always the one getting Keaton up or vise-versa. And who talks to who when their upset. Selena, Keaton and I usually talk and Wes and Drew talk to each other. Wes Drew and Keaton get grumpy when their hungry and Keaton gets grumpy when he's tired. When I'm tired I don't want to talk to anyone or be talked to and the boys have pointed out many times that when Keaton's grumpy I'm the only one who he will even talk to. So if I'm tired and he's grumpy then it's intense. Then there's Selena...She seems to always be in a good mood. She has the preppy ness to light up the room. She always wants everyone happy and we all balance each other out...It's kinda perfect."

"That's wonderful! Alright folks that's all the time we have today so thank you Mallorie and Good Afternoon Boston" She signed off.

Now back to that date...where
are we going?? I changed and headed back to the bus where Selena was waiting. She handed me my light wash skinny jeggings and a Blue ombré cardigan with a white tank and my grey polka dot vans. I put my hair up in a braided bun and walked out. Keaton took my hand and blindfolded me. Shit I hate surprises.

--------------------------

Hey y'all sorry it took so long but I have decided that I'm going to end this book in 3-5 chapters.

However once I finish a few of my other books, I will maybe write a sequel for this one, let me know if you think I should...

--Thanks❤️❤️