Work and Prep

The rest of Huntington went well and on the car ride home I fell asleep.

Keaton's POV

I pulled in the drive way and got out. Mallorie had fallen asleep about 45 minutes ago. I went to her door and picked her up bridal style to take her in. I walked in and Wes and Drew were already there.

"This will be déjà vue before long" Wes said...Drew on the other hand shot him death eyes. I walked down stairs and set her in bed kissing her head. She was so beautiful even when she was asleep.

-------

Mallorie's POV

I got up with my alarm and showered real quick. After I washed my hair and body I got out to get dressed. I put on some short shorts and a flowy tank to get ready in...I wonder if the boys are up. I walked in and Keats was asleep. I knelt down by his bed and kissed his forehead.

"Hey baby we gotta work today time to get up honey"
I played with his hair and he opened his eyes. Those beautiful green eyes will be the death of me.

"Thanks babe" he kissed me and stood up.

I walked up to the top level to get Wes and Drew. I wasn't as nice with them. I jumped on their beds a screamed bloody murder. I could hear Keats laughing from down stairs.

I went back to my room and plugged in my wand. I curled every piece of my hair and went to my closet. I picked out a grey wrapped pencil skirt and a very fitted black 3/4 sleeve shirt with purple and pink flowers on it. I threw a black bow in my hair to pin some pieces back. I decided on vans to keep the outfit casual. I walked up stairs and Keats whistled, at which point Wes had to hold Drew back. We walked out and got in Wes's black hummer.

-------

Simon had given me a stylist and sent me off. My stylist name was Skyler and we are getting along great.

"Hey doll I love your look you have going right now so I don't think we will be changing that at all...We will hit the mall after we look through what you have now. Do you want to change much or no?"

"Honestly I love my look and I generally pick out everything for myself so I'm thrilled you like it. I would love to change a little...makeup has always been difficult for me"

"Okay so we will look at your makeup and ways to do it...And how do you pick your clothes out? Secrets, people you ask, Just how?"

"I only wear what I'm comfortable in, If I like it I find something to go with it and then wear it, I don't usually shop with people because they tend to shoot down stores or clothes I like, and I often use Polyvore to put stuff together in my free time and then try to re create it for me."

"Wow okay so you know what your doing, You will always pick the stores and have the final say because like I said you know what's happening, and we use Polyvore all the time let me follow you real quick"

"I'm under the name Prettyfully"

"Perfect and how about a nose ring?"

"I think that would be freaking amazing"

So we went home and to my room we talked the whole time getting close.

"So are you dating currently?" Skyler asked

"Actually I'm dating Keaton"

"Stromberg?" I nodded "Oh my that's one hot couple right there" "How long?"

"I don't know I didn't measure"

She busted out laughing "Not Like That! How long have you guys been dating?" "And how would you have measured"