The Strombro's

Where am I going to take her? We can't leave the content cause we only have 3 days. I may have to have ask Wes for help.

Me: Hey bro I need your help

Wesley: What's up dude?

Me: You know how Mallorie's been all stressed?

Wesley: Yeah

Me: And we have those 3 days off next month

Wesley: Yeah

Me: I wanna take her somewhere but I don't know where to take her....

Wesley: Like a vacation for just you two?

Me: Yeh where should I take her?

Wesley: I could ask her where she's always wanted to go

Me: That would be awesome you would do that?

Wesley: Of course now let me sleep please....I have work to do

Me: What the hell are you talking about?

Wesley: I gotta figure out how to ask Mallorie and then I gotta get Selena to like me

Me: If you ask Mallorie I can help with Sel

Wesley: We have work to do...Strombros at it again

I shut my phone off after texting Selena.

Me: Hey Sel can we talk?

Sel: Ya what's up Keatty?

Me: When you said you liked Wes do you or did you?

Sel: Whyy?

Me: Just wonderin'

Sel: I honestly do like him. He's really nice and he's good looking......and your gonna tell him all this aren't you?

Me: Prolly...It was a help for help kinda thing

Sel: So what's he helping you with????

Me: Mallorie...I want to take her somewhere when we have our 3 day break but idk where so he's gonna ask her where she's always wanted to go...

Sel: He's such a good brother to you...you know that right?

Me: I know....you should give him a chance

Sel: All he has to do is ask...

With that I went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

(AN: Okayy so this chapters back to being really sweet and such and I'm thinking to stop with the more mature parts and stick with this....I may go back and edit them out but I Don't Know so I need your opinions. On one hand I feel they make the story unique but on the other I feel that it will not settle so well with other people so I just want to know if it bothers you at all and if you think I should keep it how it is or if I should go back and re work those parts?? Answers?Opinions? Thoughts?

Feel Free to criticize.... I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong and I really want to make this good)