That Awkward Moment When...

Last night was the best night of my life.

"Babe your up?" Keats sounded tired

"Yeah??"

"I figured we wouldn't be up until noon today after last night" he smirked

"It was really great you know that..."

"I know babe I know"

"Wanna go surfing cause you know I can now that I'm off that stupid rest period thing"

"Yeah let's change and head out I'm sure the boys will meet us there"

"Okay babe."

I ran to his living room to get my bag and go to the bathroom. I picked out my Galaxy bikini with some light wash shorts and a lace blue shark bite tank. I grabbed my bag and walked out. As I walked out I ran into Brooke. Was she home all night? Did she hear everything? Fuck.

"Hey I'm Brooke Keats sister I take it your Mallorie"

"Yes I am hi it's nice to meet
you but how did you know my name?"

"Well Wes told me about some girl Keaton was with and I assumed that was you after last night...and he moaned your name enough for me to know exactly who you are..."

"Wow okay so um this is awkward....really awkward.....Were you the only one here?"

"Yeah don't worry no one else knows and I won't tell....I owe it to my brother."

"What do you mean?" "Sorry not to be noisy"

"It's cool ummmm I made some choices when I was their age and they weren't the best but the boys helped me and didn't tell so that's the least I could do." "Are you going surfing?"

"Yep do you want to come?"

"If you don't mind"

"Absolutely!"

"But I can't promise I won't give Keats a little bit of shit for last night"

"Okay that's cool"