Epilogue

7 Years Later

Mallorie's POV

I stood in the kitchen decorating the twins birthday cake. Yes twins. The last 7 years have been crazy. After the Nashville trip the boys finished out the tour with Selena. Even after the tour we all stayed close and she's like my sister.

There has been some 'drama' over the past few years, but nothing we couldn't handle. About 5 years ago Drew officially left the band. It was a really hard time but we all stayed together. The boys are still friends and we all still and out together whenever we are home. Around that time, the boys also left the label and have been doing things on their own since. Emblem3's fan base is still there and continues to grow. I am beyond proud of them it's amazing what they have accomplished.

Yes Keaton and I did get married. About 6 years ago. It was a simple wedding. Our family and friends.

My family even attended. I was a little worried about it but it all went smoothly. They apologized I apologized. They have been back in my life since then and they are a big part of my kids life.

My kids. My world. I had twins 8 months after we got married. I had a girl and a boy. Tegan Ria Stromberg and Layne Peter Stromberg. Today was their 5th birthday and I was extremely excited for them.

Keaton, Wesley, Drew and Tyler went to the store for a last minute shopping trip. They should be home any time now. The twins were upstairs playing in their rooms while I finished their cake. It was an E3 cake.

When the twins were younger and even now, We go to every show the boys have. They love seeing their dad and their uncle preform.

As I finished the cake, the door bell rang. "Teg, Layne can one of you get it?" I asked knowing o could see the door from where I was but my hands were covered in blue frosting.

"Yes mommy" Tegan yelled. Yep she was the good twin. Layne kept playing with his little guitar. Just like daddy I thought to myself as I heard people walk in. My parents, my brother, Allie, Keaton's parents, His sisters, Isaac. Everyone was here now except for the boys.

I felt arms wrap around my waist as Keaton whispered in my ear. "Hey baby, We're Home"