Truth Or Dare?

Keaton nodded and told me to go on....

"Nope I'm clear!" I cheered sticking my hip out and putting my hand on it doing the stay fierce thing. After that I went straight to Keats and sitting on his lap kissing him. Instead of making a comment Drew just gagged...I could live with that. The kiss lasted a good 3 minutes and when we pulled apart everyone looked in shock.

"Way to go Keats man!" Some guy...I think his name is Tyler yelled from across the fire

"Truth or Dare??" Brooke asked handing me a drink...it got an overall yes

---

"Mallorie truth or dare" Tyler asked

"Truth"

"Okay so ummm how did you meet Keaton?"

So I explained the whole story.
At the end Tyler looked at Keaton and said "If you ever hurt that girl after what she's been through we will all be on her side just know that" Keats just nooded.

"Wes truth or dare" I asked

"Dare "

"Make it dirty" Keaton whispered to me

"Streak"

"Wouldn't be the first time" Wes said as he took off his clothes and ran down his street screaming with his hands in the air....only he would do this.

----

"Mallorie truth or dare" Kenny asked

"Dare"

"Play seven minutes in heaven with....." I nodded towards Keat but nope "Wes"

"No not gonna happen"

"Babe just do it, it's just a dare I trust you"

"Really?!?" isn't he supposed to be on my side here??

"Go ahead"

So I did. I stood up reluctantly and grabbed Wes's hand and walked inside. We went into his room and started talking.

"So you and Keats really did it?"

"Yes we did......why though??"

"Well I always thought you were beautiful and that you would end up with me and not him..."

"Wes that's sweet and all but really you're 20 and I'm 16 that's disgusting"

"Wow well maybe you wouldn't say that if I showed you what I could do for you" He started backing me into the wall and tried to kiss me..."really Wes I'm dating your brother"

"He doesn't have to know" he said taking his shirt off

"What the hell are you doing?!?"

"I'm gonna show you what I have to offer" Really he's got to be kidding

"Wes No!" I'm so done with this shit

"Why not baby" He was back
to trying to kiss me

"Is the seven minutes up yet" I asked

"Not even close" Okay now this is creepy. I just sat down and pulled my knees to my chest and started crying. That's when Wes realized what he was doing.

"Are you okay?"

"No I'm scared your like a brother to me and I'm dating your brother and here you are trying to get with me"

"Honey I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you I was just playing and I guess it went to far..."he trailed off I could tell he felt bad.

"It's okay Wessy you didn't know about what happened in the past and this just all reminded me too much of that so it's okay I know you would never try to make me uncomfortable or scared...."

"What happened?"

"The truth?"

"Yes please..."

"When I was 15 I had my first boyfriend but all he wanted to do was use me and so when I told him no... he he he"

"He didn't??"

"Yeah he did it anyway but I never told anybody until now and I don't know any more"

By now Wes was holding me and telling me it would be okay. Then someone knocked.

"Guys the timer went off ten minutes ago what's going on in there" Tyler of course

"Nothing Ty we're coming" Wes answered so he wouldn't know I cried. I wiped my eyes and walked out. No one seemed to notice the tear stains...except Keaton.

"Oh my god babe what happened!" He asked drawing attention

I just shook my head "I'll tell you later"

"No babe I wanna know now, who made you cry?" All eyes turned to Wes.

I grabbed Keats hand and walked inside to his room. I sat down and he came to sit next to me.

"If I am going to tell you this, you have to let me finish"

"Okay I promise now what happened?"

"Well we went in and he was like did you and Keats really do it..."

"Wes did this to you!!!" he yelled

"Keats I have to finish" He just nodded "And I was like yeah why and he was like well I always thought you were pretty and would end up with me. He started to try and kiss me but I said Wes that's sick I'm 16 and your 20 plus I'm dating your brother." "Wes just started taking his shirt off and when I asked what he was doing he said he was showing me what he had to offer." Keatty was bright red and angry. "so I told him no and asked how long was left and he said the seven minutes wasn't close to over. At this point I was scared so I just slid down the wall and cried into my knees. He realized I was scared and apologized. He said it was just supposed to be a joke but I guess it went to far and I was like no you just don't know the full story on why I was scared. So I told him. My first boyfriend when I was 15 just wanted to use me and when I said no." I broke down into tears again and Keats held me. "He did it to me anyways. He did all the things he wanted and then left." "I never told anybody and This was all to similar to that time so it scared me."

"Babe I'm sorry and Wes can be a dick sometimes to but why didn't you tell anyone?"

"It didn't seem relevant so I just tried to forget it and move on."

"So that wasn't your first time?" he asked his face dropping

"Well it could have been...I don't know how far he went because I was knocked out so I don't know but I wasn't pregnant so I don't think he went all the way plus there was the slight pain when we did it so I'm it was 99.99% sure it was the first..."

"Okay babe I'm glad your okay do you wanna go back out?" he asked his face no longer sad.

"Sure" I jumped up and we walked out his arm around my waist.

We walked out and everyone looked. As we passed Wes he looked at Keats and Keat nodded indicating that everything was cool. The night went by with us sitting around the fire just talking. Everyone fell asleep in the back yard and we stayed there all night.