III.

Sideswipe didn't feel comfortable in the team yet. But his brother helped him but both of them were only worried, literally worried sick. "Is he going to be alright?" a red mech suddenly asked pleading with his optics for a positive answer. "We will know when Ratchet returns," Bulkhead replied, Sideswipe turned to him and only nodded. Smokescreen side-hugged Sideswipe bringing him closer. "Don't worry, bro. We know Sunny is a tough bot," he said and Sideswipe chuckled. "Tougher than anyone," he said.

Finally, Ratchet came. "How is he, Ratchet?" Smokescreen immiadetly asked. Medic sighed. "After I give him Energon he should be fine. I should check you both yet," he said. "We don't need a check-up. We need to know how's our big bro doing." Sideswipe replied a bit harshly and stood up. The medic looked angry at first but then he only huffed and left to get Sunstreaker some Energon. Sideswipe sighed. "If I wasn't so dumb back there, he wouldn't need any of this," he said walking in a small circle. 

Soon medic returned with three cubes of Energon. "I brought two Energon cubes, Ratchet," Smokescreen said. "I know, but he needs more." the medic replied and closed the medical bay again. Sideswipe let out a vent he didn't realise he was holding. 

"Come Sides I'll take you for a ride, besides you need earthly vehicle mode," Smokescreen suggested and his brother agreed before they drove away Smokescreen asked his teammates to let him know when Sunstreaker is up. 

Both Autobots walked along the road. "I know a perfect place with awesome vehicles," Smokescreen said and led his brother to the place where he himself found his own vehicle mode. Sideswipe's mood lit up a little when he was choosing. After an hour he finally choose a vehicle almost the same as Smokescreen. He loved the speed he could use, so he challenged his younger brother to race, who of course accepted.

They raced for a few minutes until they decided to return back to the base. "Dude! This car is awesome!" the red brother yelled excitedly from his new vehicle mode. Smokescreen chuckled. "Like you enjoy it." "Of course I do! Sunny will love it!" Sideswipe continued still excited. Smokescreen was only enjoying the moment with his brother glad to see him happy. 

"Hey, is he up already?" asked Smokescreen when they arrived at the base. Everyone only shook their helms and Ratchet, as always, only growled. "He's a tough bot, he'll be up in no time," said Sideswipe still excited. "Man, this planet's awesome!" he almost yelled and some bots chuckled at his excitement. "Enjoy this, I hope Sunny will get the taste as well," Smokescreen said. "Dude, that bot has a hard shell but give him his element and we all will be fine," Sideswipe replied with a wave of his servo.

"His element?" Arcee asked. "Sunny loves painting. Back on Cybertron, there was no citizen of Kaon who didn't know him. Everyone wanted his paintings. Even though his not friendly personality he was very popular before we became gladiators." Sideswipe explained with a hint of anger in his voice at the word 'gladiators'. "You were gladiators?" Prime asked. Sideswipe turned to him with folded servos. "And pretty good per se. Well, Sunny was. He didn't let me fight much but we had to." he replied. "Can I ask why you had to be gladiators?" Bulkhead asked. Sideswipe huffed and Smokescreen shifted uncomfortably. "Street painting didn't get us much. We had to take care of Smokes, who was diseased at that time. So we had to find a better job than selling Sunny's paintings." red mech explained.

"Yeah, and why was that right?" Smokescreen hissed with clenched fists. "Don't think 'bout that Smokes. It's long gone." Sideswipe replied laying a servo on Smokescreen's left shoulder plate. "Yeah, lucky us." the younger mech replied with poison literally dripping off each word. The rest of the Autobots decided not to ask, they had never seen Smokescreen this angry.

A while of tense silence was interrupted by movement in the medical bay. Ratchet immiadetly turned his helm toward the medical bay and went there followed by Sideswipe and Smokescreen. The medic was about to kick them out of the med bay but he remembered what they said about him and he let them in. 

The yellow mech was up and looking at the ceiling. "Sunny!" both brothers called their brother's name happily. Mech turned his helm to them smiling slightly. "Where are we?" he asked. "We're at Autobot base, Sunny. In other words, we're safe." Smokescreen replied. "And who're ya?" Sunstreaker asked in a slight growl looking at Ratchet. "Ratchet, the medic that saved your spark." the medic replied a bit annoyed and turned to the monitors to check Sunstreaker's vitals. "Okay then medic, when I can leave this place?" the yellow mech asked. "You're good to go if you want." the medic replied and without hesitation, Sunstreaker got out of the berth.

"How're you bro?" asked Sideswipe. "Fine, Sides. Like always." yellow triple replied and all three of them left the medical bay. When Sunstreaker saw the rest of the team he frowned and folded his servos. "Your team Smokes?" he asked scanning with his gaze each of the Autobots. Smokescreen nodded. "Try not to kill anyone, Sunny," he whispered to his brother who smirked. "We'll see about that." 

----

Fortunately, Sunstreaker didn't kill anyone at first sight, not even the Prime. But he was close to it. He was giving each of team Prime dangerous looks anytime when he saw them staring at him, he didn't feel comfortable on the base. He also realised the looks they were giving to his brothers and that made him angry. He would kill someone but Smokescreen interrupted his murderous thinking by offering to go outside and get new vehicle mode.

"Sunny, you'll be enthusiastic! They have awesome vehicles here!" Sideswipe urged and Sunstreaker agreed happy he will leave that base. Before they left Smokescreen was asked to lift up children from school and he agreed. Younger mechs took their brother to the place where Smokescreen took Sideswipe and Sunstreaker also looked amazed by some cars. 

Soon he chose. The car was similar to his brothers' vehicle modes. He seemed to be almost the same as excited as Sideswipe was and wanted to race as well, Smokescreen promised them they will go racing but they had to lift up children first. 

"Guys, there is something you should know before I take you to the town," Smokescreen said while they drove along the road. "Then talk, bro," Sunstreaker replied. "Okay, so first, humans can't see us so no transforming nearby them, except for our allies. Second, no speed limit violations. And the rest I'll tell you when the time comes." the youngest mech explained. "As you say, Smokes." 

Three Autobots drove through the town and some children were pointing at those awesome cars. "Dude, we have human cars' looking and they look like they have never seen it," said Sunstreaker annoyed by humans. "Our vehicle modes are not usual here, Sunny. Some of them never seen our vehicle modes." Smokescreen replied. "Pff, I don't think I'll like humans." yellow triple said annoyed.

Finally, they reached the school where they were about to lift up three children. "So, where are they?" Sideswipe asked. "Over there, those two boys and one girl," replied Smokescreen. "Uhm... what?" came Sideswipe's confused voice. "Two mechs and one femme. Mech is in human boy or adult man and femme is girl or adult woman." explained more Smokescreen. "Aaaaaaha! Thanks, Smokes." thanked Sideswipe.

Three children came to Smokescreen and got inside of him. "Hi, Smokey!" greeted the black and pink-haired girl loudly while the two boys were greeted calmly and not so loudly. "Hello, kids. Can we go?" silver mech asked. "Sure!" Miko immiadetly replied she knew he will go faster than other bots do. "Okay." mech agreed and drove away from the school followed by his brothers.