I.

Both brothers were suddenly awakened by a crush as the ship where they were prisoned crushed onto the surface. "Damnit!" cursed Sunstreaker as he sat up and rubbed the back of his helm feeling extremely weak. "Are you alright Sunny?" asked Sideswipe who was laying a few meters away. "Yeah, the wound healed but there's a scar. What 'bout ya?" the older brother replied standing up shakily and studying his scarred chassis. "Fine, glad it healed." red triple said and stood up feeling weak as well. 

"Hey, the door is broken, we can escape," Sunstreaker said and left the cell immiadetly followed by his brother. "Wait for me, bro," he called as he caught up with him, not like he had to run because the lack of Energon in their systems made them slower and weaker. Soon they stopped by a crushed corridor. "Guess we'll have to shoot our way out," Sunstreaker said and transformed his servos and started to shoot the ruins. Sideswipe copied. 

A few minutes later they were out. "So, this is the place where Prime went?" Sideswipe asked. Sunstreaker shrugged. "Looks like it," he said looking around. "It's nice here," Sideswipe said looking around amazed slightly. His brother sighed. "I don't like it. Precious Cybertron," he said. "Bro, we're here to safe our little brother not to judge other planets," said Sideswipe putting his servo on the older mech's shoulder plate. "Sure, sure."

"Bro, I think cons are following us." Sunstreaker suddenly said when they walked away from the ship. "Why do you think?" Sideswipe replied confused. Sunstreaker huffed with a frown. "I smell their stink, they're close." he hissed looking around the thick coniferous forest. Sideswipe looked around as well. Nothing was heard nor seen. But there was the feel. Feel of being watched. "We can't fight and they know it." red mech said looking at his brother who only nodded in agreement. "We were stupid when we didn't take the Energon before we left the base," he added with a slight smile. His brother laughed. "Yeah, typical us." 

Slowly they continued away from the crushed ship before Sideswipe stopped from the pain he felt in his spark. "Sunny?" he asked and the older mech turned to him. "What is it, Sides?" he asked back. "You know I can feel the pain you feel. You should rest. The wound isn't obviously fully healed yet and it consumes a lot of your energy and the rest of Energon you have." Sideswipe said with a stern look into his brother's optics. Sunstreaker chuckled weakly. "Ya worry too much, Sides. I'm fine," he replied confidently. But younger mech couldn't be cheated that easily. "Sit here for a while then I'll let it go. Just rest here for a while." he literally begged his brother with his words.

Sunstreaker was shocked by his brother's worry and did as he was told to. He knew Sideswipe would do it for his sake, so he returned it. Carefully he sat on the ground and looked at his younger brother who was watching his every move with folded servos. "I'm sitting bro. Don't worry," he said to ease the situation. Sideswipe nodded and looked around looking for any threats. 

All of sudden both brothers felt weak electricity go through their bodies. "What was that?" asked confused Sunstreaker and tried to stand up again but he was too weak to do it. A second later very strong electricity went through their bodies. It was so strong that two weakened Autobots fell unconscious. 

----

Red mech half opened his optics and felt very bad. His entire body was sore and his entire world was spinning. Slowly he reached with his servos under his chassis and lifted himself up and sat up. "Ow." he hissed when he felt a sharp pain in his chassis. He looked around looking for his brother. It took a while until his optics were adapted to the darkness of the room.

"Sunny?" he called up his brother's name and in response, he got a quiet moan. He stood up and walked up to the sound until he saw Sunstreaker laying on the ground. Younger mech knelt down at his brother's side. "Sunny," he said and shook his brother a little but the older mech didn't react. "C'mon, brother. Wake up." younger mech started to get worried.

Fortunately, Sunstreaker half opened his optics and stared at the ground for a while until everything that happened returned to him and he gasped. "Whoah, calm down big bro. You're fine." Sideswipe said with a smile. He was happy his brother is still with him. "Sides? Where are we?" asked a confused mech. "I would like to know myself, Sunny," Sideswipe replied patting Sunstreaker's shoulder plate while he sat up.

A few pairs of pedsteps echoed through the room a second before the door inside slid open revealing the warlord himself. "Ya again." Sunstreaker hissed. Megatron smirked. "I was almost afraid you were found by the Prime first," he said ignoring Sunstreaker's comment he entered the room with two other Decepticons behind him. Sideswipe smirked when he saw Dreadwing and was about to say some bitter comment but he noticed Soundwave standing by Megatron's other side and kept quiet. 

"Without him, ya wouldn't be able to get us." Sunstreaker hissed looking at Soundwave. Megatron laughed. "Believe what you want to believe, Sunstreaker. I believed to never see you alive after what Sentinel did," he said showing his spiky dentas to the light. Sunstreaker at the memory became full of anger and he stood up transforming both of his servos into blades. "Do ya want to test how alive I really am? Well, here I am," he said and his optics flickered from blue to red a few times. 

Warlord laughed. "Maybe another time, Sunstreaker," he said and all three Decepticons left the cell. Sunstreaker collapsed on his knee plates and servos which were now back in their normal shape. Sideswipe half knelt to his side. "Sit down, brother. You must save your strength," he said. Yellow mech only nodded and with help of his brother, he leaned against the wall. Sideswipe sat next to him. "Ya're caring for me but you yourself are weak," Sunstreaker said. Sideswipe shook his helm. "You are my brother. And I will be caring for you anytime and anywhere," he said looking straight at his brother before he fell into recharge.

Sunstreaker now understood. His brothers always cared for him as much as he cared for them. But his overprotective personality would never admit it. He cared for his brothers more than for anything and did everything he could to keep them safe. But he never noticed they felt it the same.

Soon he himself fell into recharge. He felt strange in his spark like something was about to happen, but he couldn't resist the need to shut down.

----

A loud sound jerked both Autobots from their recharge. Sunstreaker almost jumped on his peds but he couldn't. In the door frame stood Megatron with Dreadwing and Soundwave by his sides. "Ya won't leave the house without those two." Sunstreaker joked. Megatron chuckled at that. "Says you," he said. "but we brought you a company," he added and stood aside. Two Vehicons came from behind him, his brothers didn't see them standing there, and they threw inside a mech. "Have fun," Megatron said and they all left once again.

Two brothers stared at the mech in disbelief. Both of them shakily stood up and walked to the mech, together they rolled him on his back and gasped. It was their lost triple, Smokescreen. Both mechs knelt on each side of their brother and Sideswipe shook him gently to wake him up. After the first shake silver mech started to open his optics. 

When his azure blue optics fully opened he looked at Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. He blinked a few times to see better. "Sides?" he said looking at his red brother. "Sunny?" he said turning his helm to his oldest brother. "Hey, little bro," said Sunstreaker smiling as wide as he could. Smokescreen sat up and rubbed his helm. "Am I hallucinating again?" he asked. Sideswipe hugged him from the back and Sunstreaker from the front. "Does this look like a hallucination to ya?" Sunstreaker asked. Smokescreen shook his helm. "You're really here!" he yelped happily and a bit of coolant started to roll down his cheek plates.