V.

"It was only an itch!" whined Sideswipe when he drove through the finish line, last. "You're out of form, Sides." teased Smokescreen. "No? Really? I haven't noticed." replied Sideswipe with heavy sarcasm in his voice. "You just need to train I'm giving you two weeks." joined Sunstreaker. "How could I last with you two for so long?" asked Sideswipe causing his brothers to laugh. "You know you love us." replied Smokescreen. 

°But it was not a bad race, we should do this more often.° pointed out Bumblebee. "I agree with Bee." said Smokescreen. "What about every day?" asked Sideswipe. "It'll depend on the situation. I doubt you would like to race after a mission with cons." Arcee replied folding her servos. "You bet we'll want to race. Even after a mission. What do you think was our only fun on Cybertron?" Sunstreaker replied trying not to sound annoyed by small femme.

Suddenly all of their comn links went off. "All autobots return to the base, we have a mission." came Optimus' firm voice. "Okay, let's go back." Arcee said leving toward the base followed by four mechs. 

"What's the mission, Prime?" asked Sunstreaker when they returned to the base. Almost all autobots sent him a warning look but noone said nothing about it. "We've discovered decepticon activity in rainforests in South America. We fear decepticons found another Iacon artefact." Prime explained. Sunstreaker folded his servos. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker changed looks. "Mind to devote us?" Sideswipe asked folding his servos just like his older brother did. "Cons are looking for relics from Cybertron. Some are autobot origin and some decepticon." Bulkhead quickly explained. "Pretty." Sunstreaker and Sideswipe huffed in union.

When all autobots drove through the portal, except for Ratchet of course, they found a big group of decepticon drones aka vehicons. "Stinky's here." Sideswipe hissed quietly. "Dude, I didn't think he could walk after our last meeting." Sunstreaker replied transforming both of his servos into swords. "Stinky?" asked Bulkhead confused. "Screamer the second in command, who else? Even rotten energon smells better than him." Sideswipe replied before Sunstreaker could. 

"So, what's the plan?" Sunstreaker asked annoyed. "We have to get the relic before decepticons do. We can't risk they'll find something destructive." Arcee replied. "I like that plan." Sunstreaker smirked.

Decepticons didn't expect autobots to found them so quickly. So the attack suprised them unprepared.

There was a small number of decepticons working on finding of the relic so getting into a mine they made was easy. "We have to get it before Bucket Head appears." Bulkhead said. "It hink it's too late for that." replied Sideswipe looking behind the group. Everyone turned around to see the war lord standing there with his most loyal decepticons. "You came a lot sooner than I supposed to." he hissed. "You should've watch your scrap, war lady." spat back Sunstreaker.

Megatron looked suprised to see Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Yellow triple smirked. "Suprised, Bucket Head? You should know Sentinel is bigger liar than I am." he spat. Megatron frowned deeply obviosly angry but that made Sunstreaker and Sideswipe laugh. "Don't be angry, Big guy. You can never get rid of us." Sideswipe said aiming directly at Megatron. The war lord just noticed one detail. The Terror twins were terribly similiar to Prime's newest recruit, well not anymore newest. 

"Kill them all!" he yelled angrily and the battle began. To everyone's suprise Megatron didn't reach for Optimus like he usualy does. His bigger target was the only autobot who ever beaten him in the arena. Sunstreaker wasn't suprised at all, he expected that and he was ready to keep his position as better fighter. But before Megatron attacked smaller autobot triples had a conversation through their bond.

"Guys! Sunny'll hold him. We have to get the relic!" Sideswipe yelled out loud to his teammates who nodded and Arcee, Bumblebee and Smokescreen ran off for the relic. When Sideswipe fought off the vehicons he realized he's right next to Optimus. He couldn't hold himself and said. "I never thought we'll ever fight again by the Prime's side." Optimus heard him and frowned a little. He didn't know what exactly to think about it. Former Prime betrayed autobots and joined Megatron. 

"Not all Primes are like him." he replied looking at Sideswipe. Red mech turned his helm towards Prime with a gentle smile. "One of all betrayed us and that changed our looks at all of them. But you're right, you're the Prime now anyway." his words hit Optimus, he said the way Prime would say it. He saw a potential in this young mech. Not the kind of potential which he already saw in his younger brother or other autobots. This was new feeling and he felt almost peacefully. 

"Did the previous Primes felt like that when they found their successor?" this question rushed through Optimus' processor. But his thoughts were interupted by another group of vehicons attacking him. "We got the relic! Let's get outta here!" called Arcee with small device in her servos Optimus nodded. "Ratchet, requesting ground bridge!" he called to the base.

A second later blue and green portal appeared a little ways away from them. "Autobots, retreat!" ordered Optimus but before they got to the ground bridge all decepticons drove or fly away. Autobots stopped in confusion. Why decepticons retreated? Their confused staring was interupted by Sideswipe who ran to his brother who stood by the edge of the cave with his helm hanged a bit. Red mech was soon followed by his younger brother.

"Sunny, what's going on?" Smokescreen asked confused. Sunstreaker growled. "He ran away." Sideswipe laid a servo on his shoulder plate. "You'll get him, Sunny. Now let's go. We have to return to the base." he said smiling softly. Sunstreaker only huffed and went with the rest back to the base. 

"What's your problem, Sunstreaker?! We have the relic and noone got injuried, what else do you want?!" yelled irritated medic after Sunstreaker destroyed one of his tool out of anger. "I want him dead! You have no idea what he did to us! To my brothers! You have no idea! If he wasn't such a coward I could've finish him!" yellow mech yelled back. "I almost had him!" he added angrily and left the room. 

Smokescreen wanted to follow his brother but Sideswipe stopped him. "He needs time." he said. "Or someone to punch." Smokescreen replied. Sideswipe giggled. "Another reason to not follow him." 

"Why is Sunstreaker so angry?" Jack asked confused. Sideswipe shrugged. "Since our gladiator time he wants a payback for a friend's spark. Not talking about what he did to us back on Cybertron when we were younger and what happened before we left Cybertron and so on." he explained. "Megatron killed your friend before the war?" Miko asked curious. Sideswipe nodded. "It was during a fight between gladiators. Megatron, back then Megatronus, wanted bigger opponents than he had. Sunny was one of them by the way. And our friend, he was giving us an energon before the fights, just came to give us energon. Megatron tored him apart." 

Silence corrupted entire base for a few minutes. "But it's all gone now." Sideswipe said. "What was his name?" Bulkhead asked, he also knew some gladiators back on Cybertron. "Stardust." Sideswipe replied simply. Noone on the base knew such name but felt the pain red mech felt as he remembered him. 

Sunstreaker heard all what Sideswipe said, he missed those times when the war was only a thought and they all lived peacefully. He felt horrible for his behaviour but he couldn't hold it back. He felt like he had to be like this to keep everyone as far away as he could to not make friends nor enemies. He wouldn't stand another dying in circle of his closest ones.