IX.

Sideswipe sat in his cell. He had no energy to stand up and walk. A while ago he had a meeting with Megatron and his interrogation. It was not nice, but Megatron is never nice. Energon was leaking slowly but a lot from numbers of wounds. The worst were on his chassis and abdomen. Three stab wounds were in his abdomen and four in his chassis. He chuckled when he remembered how he got Starscream mad. The second in command wanted to cut away his servos joint by joint but Megatron didn't let him. 

Red autobot was about to pass out when he heard sounds of metal hiting metal. A smile formed on his face plate and his optics slowly closed knowing his team came for him. He refused to pass out, he was still awake but his optics were closed. He heard doors to his cell open, he knew that sound from countless times he was captured or in cell in arena. "Sideswipe!" someone called his name and run to his side. He felt a servo on his shoulder plate. "Can you hear me, buddy?" asked the same voice. 

Sideswipe tryed hard to open his optics and managed to open only one of them and very little. "Don't worry, we'll get you out of here." said other voice and suddenly red mech felt himself being lifted up. "Out of here, quickly." ordered third voice and everyone started to move. 

"Smokescreen to Optimus, we didn't find Sideswipe. Do you have any luck?"  came a call from Smokescreen to Prime. "We got Sideswipe. Meet us on runway." he replied quickly yet calmly. Prime turned to injuried autobot in Bulkhead's servos. His condition was serious in leader's optics, although he was almost sure Sideswipe will say he have been worse. 

On the runway they met Sideswipe's brothers who were already there. When they saw Sideswipe in green autobot's servos they immiadetly asked how is he worriedly. At the end Bulkhead let the two take their brother to their care. But of course most of the decepticons thought autobots will be on runway because it's the only place where they can their base.

Megatron surrounded by bunch of decepticons plus second in command and the medic stepped on the runway. "Why did I know you'll come here." he smirked showing out his sharp denta. His and Prime's gazes met like in staring contest. Both sides held each other in shoot line waiting for leaders' command. "Attack!" yelled Megatron. 

"Keep Sideswipe out of the fire!" ordered Optimus as all autobots returned the fire at decepticons. "We're too exposed here!" Arcee yelled and autobots run to hide behind ship's metal walls. "There is too much of them." Smokescreen said to his brother who was covering Sideswipe from getting shot. Yellow mech only smirked over to his youngest brother. "I have a little suprise for them." he said and took out a small remote and pressed the only red button on it. 

Huge explosion errupted inside of the Nemesis causing it to shook. "What the hell was that?!" yelled Starscream. "A little gift from terror triples!" yelled back Smokescreen causing Sunstreaker to laugh. "It's still in there!" he cheered. "Come on Prime! Call the base, what are ya waiting for?!" added yellow mech. Optimus immiadetly called base for groundbridge. 

Green and blue vortex told autobots it's the highest time to leave. They all run inside, Sunstreaker send last devilish grin towards Megatron who yelled angrily before the groundbridge closed.

"What the hell was that, Sunstreaker?!" Arcee yelled angrily at yellow gladiator. "It's called distraction, ya 'now." he replied confidently while he laid Sideswipe on medic's metal table. °But an explosion? That was very bad idea.° Bumblebee agreed with Arcee. "Are we all here? And without a scratch? Well, except for Sides. But yeah, so I think I saved your bumpers. Yeah, well, and it was Smokey's idea to blew it up. I only gave him the tools." gladiator replied now annoyed. Everyone stared shocked. They would never believe it was Smokescreen's idea.

"Come on, I did worse things to protect who I care about." Smokescreen waved with his servo. "Yeah, he really did. And I will never forget ya the last time." Sunstreaker replied and folded his servos. "Dude! I was a sparkling when that happened! What else could I do?" Smokescreen defended himself. "I didn't say it was bad, calm it my little terror triple." Sunstreaker laughed. "I hate you." Smokescreen facepalmed. "Love ya too." 

"And before I forget. Prime, Sentinel sends his greetings." Sunstreaker changed the topic and threw big peace of servo planting on the ground in front of Optimus before retreating outside. Optimus cutiously lifted up the planting studying it carefully. There was a decepticon logo on it but there was obvious autobot logo under it. "Is it really?" Optimus asked towards Smokescreen who nodded. "It is, Sunny run a bullet through his helm." 

Prime didn't know how to feel about this new information. "That's why I wanted to blow the Nemesis up. He survived one of Sunny's shots a few years ago so I just wanted to be sure he'll not survive now. He had caused enough problems to my family." with that Smokescreen left the main room to the back of the base.

°He's never been like this.° Bumblebee said when he was sure Smokescreen can't hear them. "No, and that's scaring me. What if he'll become ruthless like his brother is?" Arcee replied folding her servos. "I think it's better when they are together. There is obviously more than we know about their past." Bulkhead said. "It's better we don't know more than we do now." Prime replied. "I think knowing Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were gladiators for Smokescreen is enough for us to explain everything." Arcee agreed with her leader. 

"Yeah, I totaly agree." came Sideswipe's tired voice. Team turned to see him sitting, Ratchet immiadetly started to freak out. "Calm down, doc. I've been way worse." Sideswipe pushed the medic away and stood up like nothing happened and walked to the team much to Ratchet's disagreement. "There is a lot none of us want you to know. And it better stay like it. I don't think it would bring any good. Only a disaster." red mech explained. When Ratchet talked to him more about how he should rest and so on Sideswipe soon snapped.

"Listen up, doc. Back on Cybertron, when we were gladiators, we had to fight in any state and noone asked if we are injuried or feel sick. I fought with my servo barely holding onto rest of my body. I fought with a hole instead of an optic. I'm fully capable of doing anything with only a few scratches." everyone stared at him with wide optics. He just said something that cornered the entire team, not even Ratchet had nothing to reply with.

Silence, from my older books from Brother trilogy, will appear in next chapter. Who don't know Silence. Don't worry, everything will be 'explained'. Thank you for reading.