Prolouge

It was one of those calm days on Cybertron during the war. Everyone knew it won't last long. Recent days were very tense since Prime and his little team left Cybertron, and there were some fights on both sides. But today it was not fighting that interrupted peace on Autobot's main base.

Young yellow Autobot stormed into the former Prime's office. There were Autobot commanders as well at some meetings. "Sunstreaker." former Prime said in a surprised tone as he stood up. The young warrior slammed his fists into the table around which commanders and Sentinel Prime sat, now stood. Autobot's optics were changing colour by second. One second they were blue but then they turned blood red. He looked straight at the dark blue Autobot commander who was sitting, now standing, right at Sentinel's right side. "How could ya Magnus?!" he yelled gritting his denta.

All commanders and former Prime turned to Ultra Magnus. "What did I do?" he asked but his monotone voice made the question sound more like an order. "You dare to ask?! You sent my little brother on a suicide mission!" the warrior yelled back leaning more onto his servos. "He offered himself," Magnus replied confidently making the warrior even angrier. "Smokescreen is naive mech! How could ya even think of letting 'im go! He couldn't even know where are ya sending 'im! He didn't even pass the drill yet!" Sunstreaker's voice box became sore from all the yelling but he didn't care at the moment. 

The former Prime took the word to avoid the mentally unstable Autobot to attack the commander. "Sunstreaker, where is your brother now?" he asked. Yellow mech looked at him. "Smokescreen is buried under the ruins of the gladiator arena!" he yelled with anger and pain in his voice. Sentinel knew this Autobot would do anything to protect his brothers. Both of them. Before Sentinel could say anything Sunstreaker turned around and left cursing under his vents. "Ya just made a new enemy." he hissed toward them before he left the room.

When he finally left the building his optics became clear blue again. His anger left and was replaced with sadness. He went back to his base and right to the room he used to share with his brothers. He sat on his berth and broke down. He didn't know surely if his youngest brother is dead but he felt the pain his brother felt when the building crushed him through their bond. All of a sudden door into the room flew open and a red mech rushed in. "Sunny!" he called as coolant rolled down his face plates.

He ran to his brother, sat by his side and hugged him. The older mech wrapped his servos around his red brother holding him close as they both cried silently. When red mech calmed down a little he looked at his older brother. "Is he really gone?" he asked totally broken. Sunstreaker hung his helm down. "I dunno, Sides," he said. Red mech started to cry again.

"What'll we do?" sobbed the younger mech. Sunstreaker thought for a while. He promised he will never let any of his brothers get hurt but now one of them was possibly dead. "We'll leave." he decided. Sideswipe looked shocked at his brother. "Wha-What do you mean?" he asked. Sunstreaker smiled and stroked his brother's helm. "We'll leave, just like Prime and his team did. We'll find an escape pod and leave Cybertron," he explained. "But... what if Smokey is still alive?" Sideswipe asked. "We will go look for 'im before we leave." the older mech replied and Sideswipe finally nodded in agreement.

Both brothers left the base and drove right to the Kaon, where was their youngest brother sent. When they arrived all they saw were ruins of the Kaon city. Both transformed and looked around. "By the Allspark." Sideswipe gasped. "Hurry." Sunstreaker hissed and they both took a run to the place that used to be the gladiator arena. The only thing left standing from the arena was only one metal column. "Smokescreen!" called Sunstreaker as loud as he could. But no answer came only a wind moving with dust around them could be heard. "Smokey!" called Sideswipe hoping for an answer but nothing. 

"We must try to find 'im through the bond." decided Sunstreaker. Both mechs concentrated on their bond with their triple. "I can feel something." said suddenly Sideswipe and took a run to the place where the bond led him, Sunstreaker feeling the same followed right behind him. They got to a small plain and saw one of Megatron's main warships standing there. Decepticon drones, also known as Vehicons, were dragging those whom they found to the warship.

"Smokey is there." the yellow mech said. Sideswipe nodded. "We have to save him." he agreed. Both run to the warship and got inside. "So, where do those scrap parts keep their prisoners?" thought Sunstreaker out loud. "Down the hall and then right next to the labs," Sideswipe answered. "How'd ya know?" his brother asked. "I heard it from some bots who escaped." Sideswipe shrugged. 

Sunstreaker followed his brother to the place that he thought were the cells. "Here it is," Sideswipe said. "It was too easy. Don't ya think?" the older brother asked and the younger brother only shrugged. "Don't complain," he said and went to the cells to look through them. Sunstreaker sighed and followed his brother. 

"He's not here, they probably didn't find him yet," Sideswipe said when he checked the last cell. "All cells are empty, where did they hide those prisoners? We saw 'em going here." Sunstreaker said frustrated. Suddenly door into the cell section opened and revealed three massive mechs standing in them.

"Why I'm not surprised you came here." said the biggest mech with spiky shoulder plates. "Ya can never forget 'bout us," Sunstreaker replied transforming his servos into blasters. Sideswipe followed his brother but he reached out to his servo to stop him. "Where's our brother?" Sustreaker asked. The warlord smirked. "Safe, but I'm not here to talk to you. He is," he said and stepped out of the way revealing mech who was standing behind him. Both brothers gasped. "Sentinel?" Sunstreaker gasped with wide optics. 

"Greetings Sunstreaker, Sideswipe." former Prime said confidently. Yellow mech's optics went red. "Where's our brother?!" he hissed ready to attack when he gives him the opportunity. Sideswipe just stood there staring at his former leader like frozen, he couldn't take it. He would never betray Autobots, would he? 

Sentinel smirked, it was more sinister than Megatron's smirk and that meant something. He transformed his right servo into a canon and shot at Sunstreaker. The bullet hit the mech's chassis right above his spark chamber. With a surprised gasp yellow mech fell to the ground holding the wound trying to stop the leaking Energon. Sideswipe started to shoot at the three mechs to protect his brother.

Megatron closed the door and locked them in a cell where they were standing. Sideswipe hesitated for a few seconds before he knelt at his brother's side. "Sunny," he said to get his brother's attention but he didn't react. Younger mech started to panic and shake with his brother. "Sunny! I can't lose you too!" he yelled before he stopped shaking with his brother. Coolant started to leak from his optics. "Sunny..." 

Finally, the yellow mech moved, and his helm rolled toward his brother. "Sides..." he said weakly. Red mech looked at him and smiled. "I was so scared I lost you," he said and hugged him. Yellow mech chuckled softly. "Ya can't get rid of me that easily," he said. Sideswipe giggled and hugged his brother closer. "I can't lose anyone else," he whispered. Sunstreaker hugged him back. "You won't," he replied.

"But the wound looks bad," Sideswipe said looking at the wound. Sunstreaker sighed. "It only looks like that, it's shallow," he explained. "The armour update was indeed useful." sighed the younger mech and his brother laughed. 

"All Decepticons, prepare for the abandonment of Cybertron." came from speakers from the corridor. "We are abandoning Cybertron?" Sunstreaker asked shocked. "You wanted to leave," Sideswipe replied helping his brother to sit. "Yeah, I did but not like this, we don't even know where are we gonna stop," Sunstreaker replied supporting himself by a wall. "Okay, point taken. I guess we'll have to wait." younger mech sighed and his brother only nodded before the cell put them into stasis.

I know it's terrible edit, but it's the best I can produce XD at least you can imagine them better

I know it's terrible edit, but it's the best I can produce XD at least you can imagine them better. :)