Woah Are You Okay?

"Are we there yet???" I groaned from the backseat of the car

"Almost do you want to stop one more time??" My mom sarcastically asked from the front

"Nooooooo I wanna go home"

"Not even to eat" My dad asked just trying to get to me

"You know what fuck you guys stop the car I'm walking home"

I'm so done...They all ready pulled me 16 hours away from my new best friend slash summer crush and another 13 from my best friend slash sister how much more am I supposed to put up with today.

Much to my surprise my mom pulled over to let me out. So me being as hardheaded and stubborn as I am hopped right out. I think that caught my mom off guard but she still drove off.

I started to walk in the direction I thought home was but then I realized I didn't know where to go...Fuck...okay no biggy just put the address in your phone. Right okay. I stood on the side of the road probably looking hella stupid as I checked all of my pockets over and over...Double Fuck...I left my phone in the car! what now??? What if I got kidnapped or beaten or raped shit why am I so stupid. I decided the best thing I could do was sit and wait. If I wasn't home in 4 hours my parents would come back for me...right??

So I sat and waited. I waited and waited and waited. why was no one coming back for me? Did they not care anymore were they concerned probably not otherwise they would be here and I wouldn't be asking my self these questions.Where do I go now?? The beach that's where I'll go it's about 6 am there should be just a few people there.

I got to the beach and sat watching surfer and it was freaking cold out there. I was wishing I had grabbed my bag when I left and my phone but clearly that didn't happen oh shit my camera it was in my bag no was it yes it was it was in my purse! At least I had that.

I started to go and take pictures a few of a dog and his owner playing fetch and a couple walking on the beach. I got really focused on one of the surfers. He was really good and really photogenic. I took about 50 of him and his friend before they were done. I went to sit back in the beach still cold because it's a little known fact that California was cold as hell in the mornings.

I was lost in thought and even crying a little thinking about the fact that I would never see my friend slash crush Chris again and knowing that Allie and I couldn't talk anymore because our only communication was texting which I could no longer do. Shoot me now. While I was sitting there with my head in my knees crying the two surfers came over and sat down. When the first one spoke I jumped a little.

"Sorry I didn't mean to..."

He stopped when I looked up

"Woah are you okay??" The other one spoke

I simply shook my head and went back to crying into my knees. I expected them to just leave thinking I was some freak but they stayed right there. I felt the one that talked first start rubbing circles on my back and he pulled me in so I could lean on his shoulder while the other one wrapped his towel around my cold body. Why were these people so nice?