Forbidden Love

Megan

I watched as Ms. Knowles eyed me, stroking in and out of me.

"Cum on it Megan." She whispered before kissing on my neck. I moved my hands up to her shoulders and dug my nails into them.

"Ooo, I'm cummin'" I moaned softly.

"You are?" She asked.

"Mhm." I whispered. "I'm cummin, I'm cummin', fuck Ms. Knowles, I'm cummin'" I moaned as she sped up, stroking harder.

"Aahhh...goddddddd, shit." Ms. Knowles moaned, looking at the sex faces I was making.

I grabbed her neck and squeezed slightly, feeling my body shake unwillingly.

"Look at me as you're cummin'" She demanded.

I gasped as I felt myself cum and screamed out her name.

I shot up in the bed, panting and clutched my chest. Dammit. I sighed and laid back down thinking about the sex dream I just had about Ms. Knowles.

I've always thought that she was extremely attractive and sexy without even trying. I have a slight crush on her, but I know she would never go there with me. Last night proved that. I was so in the moment and she pulled back. Maybe she doesn't see me in that way like I thought she did.

I didn't want to fall for Ms. Knowles, especially given our circumstances. She's my teacher, with two kids. She's a grown woman, who wouldn't go for a teenager like me, but by her caring for me and showing genuine concern about me and my feelings, made me feel things for her I thought I never could.

The way she comforts me, the way she holds me when she sees I'm upset and crying. Ms. Knowles is the main reason why I haven't lost my mind and spiraled out of control. Mentally and emotionally, she has made me stronger. The deep conversation we had last night when her kids were sleep to comfort me and help me get to sleep myself; it was inevitable for me to fall for her. I just don't know how long I can continue to suppress my feelings and walk around her home like I don't want to be with her or even throw this pussy at her.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and checked the time. 7:45 am. Ms. Knowles is probably already gone to drop her kids off at school. I took this opportunity alone to get cleaned up and take a long shower. I grabbed my clothes, bodywash, lotion, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush, and left out the bedroom and went to the guest bathroom down the hallway. I found some towels and bathcloths in the small closet inside the bathroom. Maybe if I can release a lil' "stress" I'll be able to control myself around Ms. Knowles and won't have these wet dreams.

~🐝🐎~

I opened the bathroom door, fully dressed and refreshed and giddy. That "stress" really melted away. I carried my pajamas out the bathroom and as I was walking towards the guest bedroom, I walked by Ms. Knowles room and noticed her door cracked open. My eyes bulged out of my head as I saw her drop her towel, looking in the mirror at herself. I bit my bottom lip and rushed into my room as if I didn't see anything. Damn, I knew she had body, but the way her titties were sitting and that ass was looking after two kids is a damn blessing. After a few minutes of me replaying what I just saw in my head over and over again, there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I called out.

Ms. Knowles opened the door, fully dressed. I eyed her up and down trying to get the visual of seeing her naked, out of my head.

"Hey, I'm glad you're up. I wanted to have that talk with you." She spoke coming into the room fully and closing the door.

"Oh okay."