Make You Crazy

Omniscient

Omniscient

Nicki looked up at Megan as her eyes were struggling to stay open. Between the tingling sensation she felt on her wet pearl to the knotting in the pit of her stomach, Nicki was soon going to come undone.

Nicki breathed heavily, moaning; watching Megan sliding up and down her dildo strap intricately. Her mouth was slightly agape, studying the Stallion's twerking abilities. Nicki has never experienced a woman ride her so skillfully as this woman has. She definitely knew what she was doing and was confident in her sexuality.

As the Hot Girl's cheeks jiggled and clapped, Nicki seriously considered making her someone she could build something with.

For the rest of that early morning, the two women engaged in passionate, sensual love-making that lasted until the late hours of the morning. Only time would tell the future of the relationship between these two women.

Several Months Later

Nicki

I tossed my orange curls over my shoulder and adjusted my pink sweater that was sitting loosely on my shoulders

I tossed my orange curls over my shoulder and adjusted my pink sweater that was sitting loosely on my shoulders. Shutting my car door, I locked it and looked around before walking up to the front door of my trap house. I unlocked the door with my key and was immediately hit with smoke. Before I could fully walk through the threshold, my security guards greeted me.

"Morning Barbie." They spoke, causing me to smile.

"Morning, Don, Mitch." I nodded my head, fully making my way into the small house.

On the outside, this place looks like a raggedy shack, someone abandoned, but on the inside, I hooked it up. I have to make sure my workers are in a suitable environment.

I decided to take a tour of the house to see how my operations were running. Each person on my team who no longer sells on the streets is responsible for their own sector. Whether it was making crack, bagging it, weighing the cocaine powder, to receiving shipments. Walking through the kitchen, living room and a couple bedrooms, I watched the women work diligently,who were hired to perform these tasks by my team. When I got to the last bedroom in the house, I already knew my team was in there cutting the fuck up.