RAOF: The Bet

***
Beyoncé

I felt a hand wrap around my waist and hair tickling my neck. Groaning, I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder to see a sleeping Nicki, resting her head on my back.

"Mooove Onika." I whined, elbowing her in her stomach.

"Shit Beyoncé, damn." She pulled away from me and the next thing I know, my ass is stinging. Hearing the echo of a clapping sound, I realized Nicki really slapped my ass cheek.

I swung my arm back as quick as I could, hitting her and she screamed, climbing on top of me. Pinning my arms to the headboard, Onika growled and squeezed my neck with her free hand.

"The fuck is wrong with you, girl? You lucky I don't slap ya ass back." She gritted.

I squirmed underneath her, struggling to get free.

"Uh uh, you lay yo ass right here. I should make you eat my fucking pussy, since you wanna play games and hit people. I know that tongue still got that voodoo power, lemme see it."

I frowned. "Nicki, get the fuck off of me!" I managed to get out as her hand was pressing against my windpipe. Every second, it became more painful to breathe and it felt like her grip was tightening.

"Stick ya tongue out, I said I wanna see it."

"N-no!"

"Stick it out and I'll let you go. Now do it." She demanded.

I slowly opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, making a small smirk appear on her face.

"I wanna ride that face. Can I ride your face, baby?"

I nodded my head, making her cheer and climb on top of my face. She let my neck go as she started to ride at a good pace. Now, I could push her off of me and attack her, but instead, I'm going to let her stay on top of me. I know I shouldn't let Onika do this to me, but the sexual chemistry we have is so strong, I just can't resist her or stop anything she does to me.

The truth is, I love when Nicki rides my face. I used to love eating her out and making her scream. I get off from having power in the bedroom and making Nicki crumble with just my tongue alone, is something I will gladly do, whenever the opportunity is presented; just to feel that rush of power.

Reaching my hands up to her ass, I squeezed each cheek, making her moan and grab onto my headboard. She'll be cumming in five minutes tops.

***
Nicki

I laid stretched out at the foot of Beyoncé's bed, exhausted. I always knew how lethal Beyoncé's tongue was, but I forgot that whatever I think of or remember about Beyoncé's head game, it will always be ten times better than I thought.

"Fuck.." I exasperated. "Shit girl, you should be in a damn tongue olympics, or a-a pussy eating competition for the Guinness Book of World Records, damn." I groaned, stretching and rolling over.

My legs started to tremble and I closed my eyes, biting the edge of her mattress, feeling the aftershock of my three orgasms.

"You okay, Nika? You're shaking. Oh my god! Are you having a seizure!?" Beyoncé jumped up and leaned over me to look at my face.

I shook my head and removed my teeth from the mattress. "You forgot what you do to my body. Be sending me into aftershocks and shit." I moaned.

Beyoncé chuckled and got out of her bed. "My bad Nika. The way your ass was twitching, I thought something was seriously wrong." She continued to laugh and I mocked her.