𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 _____________________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
_____________________________

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑.

arielle stepped in the front, it was time to show them,it was time to use it, it was now or never. ari gulped as she put her hand out, a red bright light shot out, it made the ground shake. arielle was scared, she covered her face and looked away not knowing what it can do. all the demogorgons and demodogs ran away, it just vanished, but it hit kimani. kimani fell back onto the ground, and all she saw was black. the group had fell on the floor "she does too?!" richie yelled out as well, they were all picking each other up from the ground still in shock of what's happened in the past minutes. arielle opened her eyes, she put her hand down. "kim!" steve yelled, running to her. they all turned to kimani, she got hit and was on the floor with her eyes closed. arielle put her hand over her mouth, she did that. tears well up in her eyes.

they start to hear growls and moving, "guys we have to go!" lucas yelled, the group looked in front of them. a bunch of creatures were running at them, steve grabbed kimani and they were off to the house. they all hit ot shot anything that was stopping them, they ran into the house and up to the room. steve first flew in, dropping on the ground with kimani in his arms. everyone else fell on each other, robin did a headcount and was the last one running. "el! close it, that's everyone!" robin told her, el quickly got up and closed it.

after it closed, el fell onto wheeler who was on the floor panting. everyone was sat up looking around. "everyone here?" jonathan asked, he looked around and nods. steve sat up, he looked at kimani. she was turning pale, "kim?" he starts saying, he checks her pulse and her heart beat. it was slowing down, "shit! her pulse is slowing down!" steve yelled out, they all ran to her as nancy tried to do cpr. kimani still wouldn't budge, all of their eyes were filled with tears. it grew quiet, arielle bent down and cried thinking this was all her fault. everyone was either looking away, or wiping their eyes, hands in their hair, looking stressed. they waited to see if she would still wake up, it past a few minutes.

she was really pale and all her blood and cuts were dry. all of them cried, they started gathering up all their stuff and steve carried her to the van. during the car ride, it was silent and sad. some staring out the window, the floor, some have their eyes closed. arielle's tear drops fell, fell on kimani's arm. she quickly wiped it, a few seconds later. a gasp was heard and they all turned, kimani shot up with her eyes open. "holy fuck. did i die again?" kimani asked them, the group all laughed and the kids all tackled her in a hug. she sat in between arielle and steve, who would not stop hugging her.

"man. i am hungry and tired." she commented again, they all laughed. as they were getting off, kimani had to hold onto steve while walking. she wasn't in her best condition, they set her down on the couch carefully and the group all looked at eddie and max. they knew how to handle this.