𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 __________________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
__________________________

𝐈𝐅 𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄,
𝐖𝐇𝐘'𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 ?

-

they all look towards the new girl, who was in between stan and eddie. she smiled at eddie, he blushed lightly and smiled back. "so where you from mamas?" richie asked her. she looked at him ignored the name "oh i'm from hawkins." kim smiled at him, the group moved closer confused. "what is a hawkins? is that a bird?" richie kept talking, she didn't mind. "oh no, that's where i lived before i moved here. i loved it there." she replied, sighing as she remembered her friends. "if you loved it there, why'd you leave?" beverly asked curiosity took over her. kimani looked at them one by one, not knowing if she should tell them.

"oh just some crazy and scary shit that's happened." she played it off, looking down. "hm. you're one to talk" she heard richie say, she looked up. "what do you mean?" she asked him, he just shrugs looking around. beverly moved slightly, kicking richie. "oh nothing." she responded quickly. "ow you fucker." richie kicked her back. "what's your name?" ben asked her. "kimani. kimani faye hart. i'm 14 and there's a lot about me you don't know." she smiled softly, the group went quiet, confused again. the losers snapped out of it and told them their names. "and this is the losers club for you." richie smiles at her "that's cute." she smiled back sweetly. "so any crazy shit that happens here. this place looks boring." kim spoke.

the group looked at each other, then nodded at richie. "it's only boring cause you're new." he responds, "tell me about it, this place looks too under control." she said, "oh princess. wait till you here our story." richie smirks, "i got time. i'll wait then you'll hear mine." she smirked back, richie rolled his eyes. she didn't realize how much she wasn't paying attention to him until now. her eyes went wide, leaning forward to richie. "told you eddie. i'm daddy material, she's so amazed." he jokes, eddie rolled his eyes. "woah you look exactly like my friend from hawkins." she explained. richie furrowed his eye brows. "there's only one richie, excuse me." he says, hurt.

"are you real?" she asked, as she pinched his cheek. richie jumped, smacking her hand away. "of course i am. sit down and let us tell you the story!" he says weirdly, she laughed and sat back down. the group chuckled when she pinched him one last time and richie yelled "would you stop!" richie rolled his eyes.

TWO YEARS LATER !

"a clown? a killer clown." kimani questioned, still never believing their story. kim was going to tell them her story, today. she was still waiting to trust and get closer to the losers. and they have been that close, she's never talked too much about hawkins to them. as they walked through the hallway. it was the end of the day, they were going to kimani's house. "yeah i s-swear!" bill says, stuttering a little. she thought it was cute as she smiled at them. "wait till my sister hears about this." she said laughing, the group stopped and looked at her. "woah. you can't go around telling everyone!" richie said, "i told you we shouldn't trust her!" stan yelled nervously. "oh shut up stan!" eddie yelled at him. "calm down, it's only my sister. you can trust her after the story i'll tell you. she was in it." kimani said, the groups eyes went wide, "you're telling us today!" kim rolled her eyes, and nods smiling. the group jumped in excitement. "finally!"

"hey freaks." kimani turned over to a group of older guys who looked disgusting. "bowers. leave us alone." beverly said annoyed. she was confused, she never was told about this and the billing her whole time here, they've never approached her. she only knew about greta. "the bowers gang hates us. so you might get hurt." eddie says nervous, she just smirked. if she can take down an ugly demogorgon, she can sure in hell take down the uglier demogorgon's in front of her. oh sorry, bowers gang. one of them pushed richie hard, falling onto bill which made him fall as well. "don't touch him you dirty little shit!" kimani yells at him, he turns over to her "and who might you be princess." one with blond hair smirked at her. "shut up big nose. leave us alone." she said again, more harshly.

one of them smacked the girl, her head turned to the right. "don't fucking touch her bowers!" eddie yells at him. "what you gonna do you slut" henry says, while he laughs with the others. "you don't get to call me a slut if you wanna get in every girls pants!" kimani yelled annoyed by his bullshit, she punched him and blood starts to move down from his nose. "kim-" bev starts out, "no you bitches really think you're the shit." kimani says, she hated bullies. she never got why anyone bullied, like how you hate me a whole school year because i'm ugly. henry looked at her dead in the eye and was about to punch her before a hand stops his. they all turn to an older girl, "oh hi ari." kim says, "must be her older sister." mike h whispered.