𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 _____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
_____________________

𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 , 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘?

"oh me!" richie says. the group yelled out no, bill volunteers. kim gives him the keys, she brought the bag to the van and bill started the car. "where to?" he asked. "you know that hill, down that road. the tall one. go there." she said. "are we walking that!" eddie asked. she nods, "shit." he whispered. "i'm sorry, i'm just trying to get help. i don't want to hurt you guys." kim says softly, their faces all went soft. "oh don't worry. it's fine." they all said, she smiled at them. they finally made it and got out of the car. she started walking up, the losers look at each other and follow them. bill locking the car.

"holy shit, i think i lost 100 pounds." richie says, as they finally made it to the top. panting hardly, bev just stands there watching the boys. eddie and richie lays on the group, eddie gets his inhaler to breathe more. the rest just sat, kim didn't waste time and opens her bag. starting to put the pieces all together, beverly helping her. "you do realize it's like 11:35 at night." richie speaks again. they all nod, starting to help the girl put up this thing. it was pretty fast, and they all sat back down.

she grabs the little phone connected to it. "dustin! do you copy? over." she says. she speaks again, and keeps going. now getting worried as to why none of them are talking. richie groans, "if we walked up here for no reason. this is your fault." richie says, now annoyed at kim. "richie shut the fuck up and let me do this. i am trying to help you guys and your complaining is not gonna get your sorry ass anywhere!" kim yelled at him. "you're trying to help us?" richie started. "alright." stan tried to stop them. "we have to friends stuck in your fucking upside down bullshit, and all we are doing is stay out here with no one to help! this is bullshit!" richie yelled back at her. "i'm trying to get help!" she argued back. "well obviously that help isn't coming for you because they don't give a fat shit about you!" richie yelled out.

kim looked at him. eddie shoves him, he rolled his eyes. "my sister is in there too and i'm just listening to her. now would you shut the fuck up!" she yelled back, her eyes burning because of what he said. "no. actually i won't." she cuts him off, "like you never stop talking" they argued. "we did this bullshit to no answer to your friends, and we got three people in your dipshit of a world in there and we aren't doing anything." richie yelled. the group started agreeing except for beverly. "we should be helping them!" richie yelled back. "he has a point kim." stan says, "oh so you're on his side now." beverly backs her up. "no. there are no sides, i don't choose sides. it's either you are by my side, not on my side. by. or in my fucking way." kim yelled at them, they went quiet.

"this is bullshit." richie said, slapping the floor before getting up and leaving. "where are you going?" eddie yelled, "going to save my friends." richie glared at kim. "without us, yeah okay." stan says. "then come because i know for sure ben and mike would've done the same thing." richie tells them. they went quiet, "dustin, do you copy? over? this is a code red. over." she finally said. "code red?" eddie asked. "dustin please answer! this is a code red. we need your help!" she tried once again, tears came out of her eyes. bev put a hand on her shoulder. "told you, bullshit." richie whispered.

"would you shut up richie. you haven't been helping at all!" beverly yelled at him, "she hasn't either!" richie pointed to kim. "yeah well at least she's trying!" beverly says. "i am trying! i'm trying to save our friends who are in that stupid house!" richie looks back at them. "i'm sorry kim, but he's right." eddie tells her, her heart aches at the fact eddie said that. "it isn't the house richie." kim whispered. "what?" richie said. "it's another dimension, the upside down. i told you." she spoke higher. "then get them!" richie yelled back. "we can't! it's too dangerous!" she yelled at him. richie scoffed.

"i call bull." he said lower. "she said it herself richie. there's monsters and creatures there that kill you. you being the only one, that's a risk." beverly said, trying to convince all the boys who were now on richie's side to saving their friends. "we need to stay together. that's the only way we will survive." kim explained, "fuck your excuses. i'm saving my friends!" richie said, stan and eddie got up. "i'm in too. sorry kim but that's our friends." stan said, before walking to him they were waiting for billy. billy soon got up slowly, "bill" beverly started. "i'm sorry." he whispered, before walking to him.

"come on richie! i don't want you guys to get hurt." kim yelled at them, walking towards them. richie rolled his eyes before he could speak. she heard the sound of the radio come on. she snapped her head to it, waiting for a response. the losers looked at each other.

"kimani? i copy. what's wrong? i heard there's a code red." they heard someone on the radio say, "about time." beverly whispered. they looked at kim, she was smiling hard. she ran to the radio, all of them running back with her. "dustin!" she yelled.