𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍_______________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
_______________________

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

kimani shot up from her position, she coughed out some liquid. she looked around scared then she remembered what had happened. they forgot about me she thought, she let small cries fall out. no they didn't, they were trying. she yelled at herself, she quickly stops crying and picked herself up. she felt disgusting and nasty, she walked around trying to find some light. it was very dark. she looked at herself, the rope that was connect had been cut. she was walking to the quarry, the cliff again. as she was walking, she saw a creature. she didn't bother but to snap her head to the left, and the creature fell into the water. she sat down on a rock and kept overthinking. if she had more than one power, what were the others? she thought.

she looked at her hands then she remembered what arielle and el taught her, to think about the bad times and it will show within your anger. she though of her parents leaving her, papa taking el away, hurting arielle, throwing arielle away from an experiment and crossed her out, she remembered when she tried to escape but they took her and taped her mouth. they took her parents away, her real mom had died because of dr. brenner, her dad went crazy and did some stupid stuff that got him into jail. she finally opens her eyes, she saw a flame in her left hand and water in the right. she looked at her hands, the water had gone away and something was glowing out of it. all of a sudden, her leg started to hurt. she brought her leg up and saw the wounds she had gotten, she looked at her right hands before putting it on top of her leg.

she let go and all the cuts were gone, her eyes widen. "hiya kimani!" she heard, kim shot her head up as she saw pennywise a few steps away from her. "what a shame, they forgot about you." it faked cried, she stood up. "guess we can have fun here!" it said, before smiling and his multiple sharp teeth showed. she shivered, she really wished they were here with her. she started walking back as it got closer, but she would have fallen off the cliff. it started to grow out his pointy claws, kimani tried to make a run. and she got pinned to a tree by it. she groaned in pain, it smiles. as it was starting to open his mouth, she panicked and shot her hand up. shooting water in his mouth, he stopped. it smiled once again before turning, and slashing her stomach. she fell to the ground, her back still on the tree. she groaned in much more pain, she tried to move but she couldn't.

it ran to her. pressing it's claws down her legs, kimani was losing a lot of blood. he moved to her cheek, and cut into her skin. she quickly kicked up, he moved back. "i'm not scared of you fat bitch!" she yelled at him, pushing out both of her hands and he flew away a couple of feet. her nose bleed, kimani knew she was losing a lot of energy and blood. she felt like passing out. it saw that and smirked, he ran back to her slamming her into the tree again. it opened his mouth again, only biting her arm. she was groaning in pain. it realizes she actually is not afraid, it stops.

kimani looked at him. "i'll save your for later." it said, before grabbing her neck making it hard for her to breathe, she feels her neck starting to feel numb. it looks into her eyes, and just like that. she fell into a deep sleep, it vanished. no it wasn't the one like beverly's, it was a new thing.

-

"the plan is. we get everything, all the weapons, bats, equipment to keep us safe. we all go into the upside down, no complains. we have to stick together." robin tells the kids. "el? it's possible you can open the gate again right?" nancy asked el. el nodded "i can do it." arielle nodded, they all started setting up for what's about to happen. "can you find her?" max asked el, el said yes and went back to the tv and put her blindfold on. this time it was quiet finally. "i found her." she said, then gasped. "kim?" she spoke, the group looked at each other. "kim? wake up!" el started yelling, their eyes grew open. they started panicking and getting nervous. "where are you el?" arielle asked.

"the same cliff." she spoke as she took off her blindfold. "we can take you there but what happened to her?" beverly asked. "she's still breathing but she is like sleeping. she lost a lot of blood." el explained, "shit she's gonna lose power. let's go!" arielle says before running up the stairs. the group stayed for a second looking at each other, "let's go!" steve yelled at them, "okay asshole." dustin said to him, and they all went upstairs and into the van.