𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 _______________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
_______________________

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.

"well believe it because it happened to us." kimani tells richie, smirking at him. "why would i believe there's another dimension that looks exactly like hawkins with monsters trying to eat you." richie says. "well believe because we've been in the upside down." ari replied back, "that's absolute bullshit. a creature that has a flower head!" richie complained, the losers now getting annoyed. "shut up richie." eddie says, "if the demogorgon is real. i hope it's saliva goes into your mouth." richie laughs, eddie gags. "you are fucking disgusting." he tells him pushing richie off the bouncy ball. "what the fuck dude!" richie yells, pushing eddie back. ari laughs, slouching down and watches the tv.

"did you talk to steve yet?" kim asked ari, ari shakes her head. "something went wrong, apparently the power went off." ari said, not thinking too much of it. "hm weird. when?" kim asked, ari looked at her "a few minutes ago. we were talking on the phone and it just died. he called back but i didn't understand the rest. he just said the power went out." ari explains looking away, kim shivers. "come up with me to take out the trash, i need to tell you something." ari said, kim nods. "we'll be back." kim says, the others nod as they walk upstairs. "i was coming back from shopping to decorate the basement and i got out of the van, and i saw this figure." ari says, kim looks at her.

"what do you mean?" she asked. "i was closing the van and i looked in the woods and saw something popping out, it was like a clown but a really ugly one and it was waving at me." ari explains, "you mean the clown like the losers told us?" kimani asked, ari shrugs. "but it only comes out every 27 years right?" ari tells her, kim nods once again. "what'd you do?" kim asked quietly. "energy ball." ari said quietly. "do we plan on telling any of them. the losers or the party?" kim asked, really wanting too. "we will see. when we need too." ari says. "come on ari! we've been hiding it from them our whole life!" kimani complains. "sh quiet down. we cant, did you ever figure out yours?" ari asked, kimani looks at her wrist. the numbers 000 on it, "not yet. i have multiple and i'm afraid of them. you know that." kimani sighs, ari hugs her. "you'll get there." ari tells her.

kimani looked at ari's wrist. seeing 000 on it but with a red cross over it. "even if we can show them. we can't, we can't right now. they are all the way in hawkins." ari says, finally we were walking back into the house. "what about the losers? they could use some help now that the clown is back." kim says, ari looks at her. as they both went in, they turned around to close the door. seeing the same clown standing in front of their door on the road, somewhat far away from them. it was holding balloons, the two yelled and jumped. "hiya! wanna see my pet!" it says, we look at each other and watch as a demo dog comes closer to it, growling. "what the fuck." kimani says. it chuckled, "ari? kim? you guys okay?" we heard them, they were running up the stairs.

beverly gasps. "what the hell is that doing here." she whispered, eddie looks at her and comes closer to see it. "nice to see you friends." it smirked, "i thought it comes back every 27 years?" kimani asked, all of them still looking at it. "change of plans! i found your little friends from hawkins after you moved here sweetie!" it laughs, walking slowly close. "don't you hurt them sweetie!" kimani says angrily mocking it, walking closer too. they tried to grab her but ari let her. "i'm not talking about your party! i'm talking about your creature friends!" it says, smiling down at kimani. she glared at it, her eyes were slowly glowing in hatred. it dropped his smiling, not knowing what she was capable of. her eyes went wide once he said that, she started backing away.

"no way. that means-" she started saying, the group looked at her. "might wanna find that gate!" it laughs, ari and kim's eyes went big. the clown pops a balloon and vanishes. they all rushed into the house, they locked everything not wanting to go home now that it was dark.