wizards, meet the demigods!

(Percy's POV)

standing up there to tell the wizards was kinda weird.

''students!'' alby said and the room went silent ''one of our beloved students have been captured by lord Voldemort. no need to panic.''

the students we're whispering among themselves.

''those who have taken ancient ruins here may have studied Greek and roman mythology correct?''

a lot of people nodded.

''well, the gods and goddess' have children with mortals who are called demigods. believe it or not, they are still around today.''

''what a big chunk of baloney!'' Draco yelled and everyone else silently agreed with him.

''that is not true. I can prove that with these children in front of me. I to am a demigod son of Athena Greek goddess of wisdom, craft, battle strategy.''

''ya like that's gonna happen!'' Draco yelled.

Minnie and sevy stood up.

''I am a daughter of Athena also!'' Minnie said.

''I am a son of hades, god of the underworld.'' sevy said.

''impossible!'' Draco yelled.

''shut up Malfoy!'' Nico yelled.

''no. let me guess you think you're a demigod too?'' Draco yelled.

''I don't think, I know!'' Nico yelled.

he summoned skeleton warriors on the spot. at that point Mrs.O'Leary bounded through the wall, out of shadow travel of course.

''hey girl!'' I said as I pet her huge head ''did ya miss me?''

I climbed on her back to face the crowd.

''I am Perseus Achilles Jackson, son of poseidon, god of the sea!'' I said as I jumped off of the hellhound and made a hurricane around myself.

''I am Annabeth chase daughter of Athena!'' wise girl yelled and ran to give alby a hug.

''Hermione granger also a daughter of Athena!'' hermione yelled and joined Annabeth.

''super sized mcshizzle! son of Hephaestus god of blacksmiths and fire!'' Leo yelled and he set himself on fire ''this boy is on fire!''

''piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite goddess of love and beauty!'' piper yelled and started making Mrs.O'Leary dance.

''I am Jason grace, son of Jupiter roman god of the sky!'' Jason said as he flew into the air.

''Frank Zhang son of mars roman god of war!'' frank yelled and started changing into random animals.

''Hazel Levesque daughter of Pluto roman god of riches and the underworld!'' hazel yelled and made every gold object in the room come to her.

Crabbe and goyle just sat there.

''um, they're children of Ares.'' I said.

the room went silent. hazel put the gold stuff back, piper stopped charm speaking Mrs.O'Leary, Jason landed, frank turned back into frank, Nico made the skeleton warriors go away, leo put himself out, and I stopped my hurricane and almost passed out. luckily Jason caught me before that happened.

''OK, I believe you. but what about them?'' Ron yelled pointing to merlin, BB, and LK.

''this is not really what I look like. chaos told me I had to look like this until I revealed myself. I died years ago but my friends lived on.'' he suddenly changed and became to look like luke ''I'm Luke castellan, son of Hermes.''

''l-luke?'' Annabeth said.

''yes Annie, it's me.'' he said.

Annabeth instantly ran up and gave him the biggest hug ever.

''I'm different too.'' BB said and she changed to look like Bianca do angelo ''I am Bianca diangelo, daughter of hades.'' she said.

''Bianca?'' Nico stared at her dumbfounded.

''you think I'd forget about the best little brother in the world?'' she said.

Nico ran up and gave her a hug.

''but you were reborn into a new life?'' he said.

''thank chaos.'' she said as she ruffled his hair.

''I have a secret that me and my sister marina have been hiding. yes, we are demigods children of Poseidon. but our last name isn't Jones. it's Jackson.'' merlin said. he looked straight into my eyes ''Percy, we were triplets, me, you and marina.''

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had a brother and a sister? all my life I thought I was the only one! I started to break down. Bianca came over to me.

''I know it's a lot to take in. but we all need to stay strong. your sister is gone and we need you to help find her.'' I nodded.

''tomorrow these demigods will give you some training. and by Christmas you will be ready!'' dumbledore said

''for camp half-blood, camp Jupiter, and Hogwarts!'' Luke yelled.

everyone repeated.

*------------*

in bed

*------------*

I lay in my bed thinking when Dylan came in the room.

''hey perce,'' he said.

''hi.''

''you ok?''

''why weren't you gonna tell them you are a demigod?'' I asked him.

''because you guys are the only ones who know.''

*-*-**-*--**-**

I got bored so I wrote this chapter. hope you enjoyed it!

from that day on Percy knew about me and marina. he's my brother whom I had never met until a month ago. but this may be the only battle we fight together

~merlin