CHAPTER 4 THE LEAKY CAULDRON ( LEO SAYS TOILET BOWL)

ANNABETH'S POV

My first thought as we fell through the black hole was Tartarus. Then I remembered what I read in one of the books Chiron gave me. We are actually apparating!! all of the sudden I could see again. I was on a bed that was old and dirty. like Hecate said, by each of our beds where a trunk. mine had an owl painted on it. ''hey guys,'' I said to get everyone's attention'' my trunk has an owl on it.''  ''mine has fire. oh ya!!'' Leo said as he lit his hand on fire. ''cool mine has a tornado.'' said Jason. ''mine has the ocean.'' said Percy.  ''mine has gems covered in the mist.'' said hazel. '' mine has an eagle.'' said frank '' mine has make up.'' said piper while looking very annoyed. everyone started laughing.

All of the sudden seven white owls flew through the open window. One owl landed right next to me. but what was this there was a note attached to it? I grabbed the note and read it. it read,

                           HOGWARTS SCHOOL

              of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

           Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

    (order of merlin, first class, grand sorc., chf. warlock,

     supreme mugwump, international confed. of wizards)

Dear ms. Chase,

  we are pleased to inform you that you been excepted at Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary  books and equipment. Term begins September first.

Yours sincerely,

     Minerva McGonnagal

  Deputy head mistress

There was another letter be hind it reading,

Dear ms.Chase,

You will be pretending to be transfers from america. all your supplies at in then trunk we have provided. This is your owl. her name is wise fighter. due too your personality and godly parent.

we are all excited to meet you in person.

With love,

Minnie McGonnagal

Daughter of Athena

''Hey guys.'' Percy said when he was done reading ''my owls name is Hurricane.''  ''mines name is wise fighter.'' I said.  ''mine is star fire. sweet!!'' said Leo. '' mines name is sparky.'' said Jason. '' Diamond.'' said hazel. ''mines name is mussel man?'' said Frank who was probably wondering who named it. everyone started laughing. ''piper what's you owls name?'' asked Hazel. ''beauty queen.'' she muttered. everyone laughed even louder.

''well guys it's getting late we should get to bed.'' I said ''night seaweed brain.'' '' night owl head.''Percy replied.  And at that we went to bed.

SORRY GUYS IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER. I ONLY HAD TWO HOURS TO WRITE TODAY. ANY WAYS IF YOU LIKE MY STORY THEN PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

PEACE OUT SHOOBYDOOBY :-)