CHAPTER 6 DIAGON ALLEY

HAZEL'S POV

What I saw through that door way was completely amazing! Other where shops every where you looked, people walking the streets, and at the end of the road there was a tall white and pearly building. '' woah, guys you look like you've never seen a wizards alley way.''said Harry looking surprised. ''No, we have never seen one they always gave us our books at school.'' said Annabeth. ''Dudes, I seriously need a picture of this.'' said Leo as he pulled some nails, bolts, plastic containers, and some pliers out of his pocket. ''what's he doing?'' asked Ron and harry together as Leo fiddled with his stuff.

''I need to send this to Nyssa, we totally need to build something like this under our cabin!'' said Leo as he took a picture with his make shift camera. ''Wait did you just say cabin?'' harry asked. ''Ya he did.'' Percy said totally saving all the details '' we go to this summer camp each year, and Leo and his half-sister, Nyssa build stuff for the camp.'' ''cool!'' said harry and Ron together.

''children, Mr.Weasley and I are going to go get your spell books. for an hour you may do and go where ever you like. but be sure to meet us in front of greengotts when the hour is up. do you under stand?'' asked Mrs.Weasley . ''yes mum.'' said Fred George and Ron. ''yes Mrs.Weasley .'' we said .  ''good'' she said ''see you in an hour.'' then she and Mr. Wesley walked away.

'' guys we'll catch up with you later. we're going to check out the new broom model!'' said harry as he and Ron ran off. '' so,'' said piper ''what are we going to do.'' '' you can come get some ice cream with us!'' said Fred '' ya we know where they make the best.'' said George. '' OK, sure!said Annabeth looking very excited. we walked over torwards. the ice cream shop.

HEY GUYS HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER. I KNOW KINDOF SHORT. BUT I'LL TRY TO PUBLISH THE NEXT CHAPTER LATER TODAY. AND THANK YOU TO do ISABEL-BLOMST FOR VOTING FOR MY STORY. HOPE TO CATCH YOU GUYS LATER.

PEACE OUT SHOOBYDOOBY :-)