chapter 12 mysteries revealed

HAZELS POV

''they are hiding something.'' said Annabeth after they left. ''I think it's more than one thing.'' I said. everyone turned to Nico. ''what I wasn't told any secrets. all I know is that Draco probably is wondering where Crabbe and goyle are.'' he said. ''who is Draco?'' said Percy. ''Slytherin, acts like he rules the world, hates everyone who isn't in Slytherin.'' said Nico. ''I don't think we're going to like this guy.'' said Jason.  ''what's all this talk about Slytherin anyways? seriously, who is this guy?'' said Leo. ''well Leo there are four houses. griffindor, the brave, raven claw, the intelligent, Hufflepuff, the kind, and Slytherin, the cunning. when wizards first come to Hogwarts they are sorted, sorted into the different houses. I am in Slytherin. I really don't like the attitudes of people in my house.'' said Nico. ''does Draco like you?'' asked piper. ''he simply ADORES me. it's really annoying. all he does is make my life miserable. he uses me like I'm his little pet!'' we all started laughing. ''poor Nico. poor poor Nico.''frank teased. ''you guys are crazy!'' Nico said.

(mystery POV)

I listened to my iPod as I waited for Fred and George to come tell us what they talked about and that sort of thing. ''call me maybe!'' I sang with the music. I felt someone elbow my side. ''merry, what was that for?'' I whinned. ''don't call me that. are you trying to send monsters after us?'' said merlin. (merry) ''no I'm just Bord. can I ever do anything except smile and wave when you are around?'' I complained. ''marina, you know that we are royalty and we should act that way. and to do so we must smile and wave.'' merlin said as he smiled and waved at some passing students. they just looked at him like he was crazy and walked away. '' you're no fun.'' I muttered.

''why you little-'' merlin was inturupted. ''would you two just grow up? I mean seriously do you want your brother to see you like this?'' said BB. '' no.'' we replied. ''I don't know Bianca, Percy acts the same way.'' LK smirked. ''your right luke, he does act like a kid sometimes.'' said BB.  I know what you're thinking. how are we related to Percy. well let me tell you the whole thing.

when we were born Poseidon decided to send me and merlin away because he didn't want the prophecy to be about all three of us. well since we were tripletts we act the same way. (not with merlin) we lived with our mom for two years. during that time all three of us bonded pretty well. then one day posiedon said me and merlin were to be sent to england to live away from the prophecy. our mom cried but eventually she sent us to be taken care of by the king and queen of England. after that we totally forgot about Percy. we didn't know we had a brother until BB and LK, came to our house. apparently they both died but they both chose to be reborn into a new life. so BB has blonde hair and light blue eyes. LK has almost the same hair and his scar was gone. his eyes were blue, and his hair was one shade darker than it used to be. I mean some crazy guy showed up at their house and gave them their memories back! OK on with the show!

soon, Fred and George walked in. ''finally. you guys take forever!'' I said. '' we know.'' they both said casually. ''news?'' said LK. ''well, basically they told us the prophecy.'' said Fred. ''it goes like this.'' said George.

The seven from the last should go to a land,

where magic is made but the gods are band,

child of hades will arise,

son of Hermes lives with pride,

demigods of young demigods of old,

shall help defeat voldemort their story to be told,

one of the demigods will not come back,

but some wizards will follow or all monsters will attack.

they both ended together. ''can you tell us about Percy?'' I pleaded like a two year old. ''sure.'' said George. ''he has crazy black hair, and sea green eyes. acts like a little kid. isn't very smart. so basically he looks like merlin and acts like you.'' said Fred. ''at least he won't make me smile and wave.'' I said while elbowing merlin in the side. ''ouch!'' he exclaimed. ''get over it.'' said BB. ''ya get over it.'' said Fred and George together. ''please remind me why they let you get on this train.'' said LK. ''because we want to sell our Weasley products in hogsmeed.'' said Fred. ''and the fastest way to get there is on this train.'' said George. ''when can I tell Nico who I am?'' said BB. ''when these two tell perrywinkle they are related.'' said LK. ''excuse me, but Percy is not a frost fairy.'' said merlin. ''ha ha.'' said BB.

I started to get Bord again so I put my headphones back in. they kept their conversation going for a little longer. eventually Fred and George left. I leaned onto the wall and looked out the window. I jumped up and smashed my iPod on the ground. then I stomped on it until it was in a million pieces. ''what's wrong with you.'' asked BB. ''hellhounds!'' I screamed.

OK ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS. GROVER SAYS FOOD. THALIA BECOMES A HUNTER THE SECOND YEAR. BECAUSE THE THIRD BOOK HAPPENS BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY NEW CHARACTERS,SEE YA.

PEACEOUT SHOOBYDOOBY :-)